Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Loser with a slow bike
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.......who else has the pleasure of sitting at home by themself on this lovely friday night?:( I can already tell this is going to be one for the books. Lets see whats on tap for tonight----
Screw around online
shoot pool by myself
consume some Pilsner Urquell's
listen to the Beatles

Looks like I got a busy night, I better get movin' :rolleyes

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Wife is at the furniture store with a friend of ours. Kids are sleeping. Im drinking and watching the Wildcats piss away the Fiesta bowl. :(

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
I could have stopped by while my wife and I were at Woodfield today and kicked your butt. Then you would be healing tonight and you could watch your scabs form.

Yep, bored tonight, too. Nothing much on tv and the I'm tired.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
PrtclMn001 said:
:hi

all by my lonesome. :(
you have your furkids....and scalekids and featherkids...am I missing someone else? :nanana :p

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
k9zgirl said:
you have your furkids....and scalekids and featherkids...am I missing someone else? :nanana :p
nah, that sounds about right

:)

·
Grand Master Fu
1,934 Posts
Sitting around till 10pm or so. Waiting for a friend to get off work. Then we'll turn into couch potatos and watch cable TV all night. Exciting, eh? :eh

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
Got home from work at about Midnight...

Got a whole lot of nothing planned then it's bed time.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
No tall is bad if you have some pilsner urquell

As for me I am beat from walking around the bike show today and I have to work this weekend so it will be bed time soon for me.

Tom

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Like most here, chilling by my lonesome, surfing CF, listening to CF.Radio, killing time. Works for me, for the moment at least.

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
jason92z28 said:
I could have gone for an ass whooping in pool. :D
Wish I would have known. There's a pool place I know of over on Plum Road, which goes N & S by Golfsmith and Red Lobster down near Schaumburg road. Is that place still there? Next time I'm down that way, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I HAVE NO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
just got back from in-n-out. watching the laker game with my brother. might take the zrx to get some gas. :laughing installed some new turn signals today though. :D

·
Loser with a slow bike
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's now almost 1:30 and the Pilsner Urquell is still flowin :D, havent run out of beatles cd's yet :D, and i've lost count of how many racks i've gone through :D. It appears spending a friday night by yourself is more fun than i anticipated.

Jester- I can't picture the place you're talking about, if I heard the name I'd probably recognize it. Fortunately I have a nice pool table in my basement and I didn't have to leave the house.:nanana

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.