Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I dont but i ran into an old friend at bike night and he has a gsxr1100 with NOS. having that bottle on the side like that would make me nervos..lol he has his bottle near the rear shock.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Could you find a way to mod the bottle into the seat? Its not that hard if ur pretty crafty and expand the trunk a little.

Seems like the cops would hassle you for the bottle being right there in plain sight. Also might suck during a lowside should you be that unfortunate.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Laugh_N_Gas said:
its NON Flammable. Why hide it?
thats a good point, i dont know why everyone thinks NOS is flammable its just really cold oxygen.

·
Registered
253 Posts
In Oklahoma for NOS to be legal on the street; the line from the bottle must be disconnected.

Dustyn

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
just b/c it is legal means absolutely nothing to the cops... they might not be able to give you a ticket but it will give you extra attention, but if he's close enough to see the bottle then chances are you see him and you wont do anything to get pulled... besides why hide it, it must have a nice "intimidation factor" to it

·
Registered
361 Posts
I've been wanting to put some of that NOS on my sons tricycle so he could race the neighbors kid.:laughing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts