Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any good videos of the mountain ?
i`m kinda working on a dvd from the playground
but not sure what the heck i`m doing.
anyone here object to themselves being put on the video clip ?
US412R6 ,IRONMOUNTAINMAN,421BURNER,TROLL_750GIXXER,
CBR954RR,USMC954RR now known as USMC1000RR
(no thanks to me)
LANCE and CRAIG > not sure of there CF names???
and of course all the locals.....GREG,BRAD and CHASS, ...........etc.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Did you find yourself on the tape? The video wasn't that great I know, but it's all I had. Everytime we started to video the battary went dead. The video of you was at the end of everything else.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2003954rr said:
Did you find yourself on the tape? The video wasn't that great I know, but it's all I had. Everytime we started to video the battary went dead. The video of you was at the end of everything else.
THANKS FOR THE VIDEO ................TROLL ALSO HAD SEVERAL HOURS OF VID .

·
Registered
226 Posts
Do you or troll have any good pics from the summer? Or anyone else have any? I'd like to get some of me if you have any. All mine look like I'm going about 15mph. I know I got up to 20mph one time!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2003954rr said:
Do you or troll have any good pics from the summer? Or anyone else have any? I'd like to get some of me if you have any. All mine look like I'm going about 15mph. I know I got up to 20mph one time!
sorry i don`t carry a camera....................................troll has hours of video and tons of pictures.
we are planning a trackday in mid march .........probably the 19th at jennings ..........you intersted ?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
421burner said:
oh and ive got some old video if you want to take a look at and see if any of it is good
i`ll call greg tomorrow and yes if you have some video we`ll use it also but the dvd i`m working on now is almost finished. i`ll make another 1 later on.
ps: i don`t have any video of you ............. i would like to get some of all the locals. tell everyone i said hello

ps: trackday at jennings the 19th of feb 2005 .......you in ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.