Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my local club has dissolved for lack of participation, and I don't have the time to go to many national events, so it looks like I am getting out, as much as I don't want to. I just bought a 02 GRC RSR production bike last summer, and have since gone through it, and have purchased a decent amount of spares for it, as well as new PMT tires with only a couple races on them. I have spare allen screws for every part on the bike, spare starter kits, clutch weights, springs, chains, bearings, jets, you name it, I most likely have it. The bike has a Malossi air filter, a BiZeta race pipe, and I also have the stock pipe and air filter. The bike puts out about 8.5 or 9 HP with the race pipe on it, which puts it into the superstock class (depending on who you ask and who is making the rules at the time). I will try to get pics in the next day or 2 of the bike and some of the spares, send me a PM if you would like me to email them to you. I would like to get $2000 for the whole package, thats about what I have into it.

Thanks for the look...

Mike

·
SoCal Racer #13
263 Posts
Are you willing to sell the extra parts separate? If you are, can you list what you have with prices? You can send it PM or email if you prefer.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Flippn said:
Are you willing to sell the extra parts separate? If you are, can you list what you have with prices? You can send it PM or email if you prefer.
I would like to keep it as a package, but if I end up selling the bike alone, I will let you know.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So after looking around a bit it looks like I am a bit high on the price here, so somebody throw me an offer....

Bueller?...........Bueller?......

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
milicron said:
i dont want the bike, i just want to know how much you want for the black barbi doll in the race suit? :crackup
Mike, please explain.
#1 - my baby Shaquita is NOT for sale.

#2 - thats not a race suit, those are her blue vinyl pants that she wears when she go out clubbin'

#3 - you don't worry about my sh!t, worry about yours...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Take it easy there Rev, i just think Shaquita should be on the bike. And on the auction block! :D

desmo900rider said:

#2 - thats not a race suit, those are her blue vinyl pants that she wears when she go out clubbin'

·
Registered
332 Posts
desmo900rider said:

You know, you're starting to confirm my suspicions about interior designers that own furniture stores in Birmingham Mike. :redflip

You go girl!

·
Registered
16 Posts
flying finn said:
You know, you're starting to confirm my suspicions about interior designers that own furniture stores in Birmingham Mike. :redflip

You go girl!
No Kidding, check those pictures!!! The zip ties holding the lines on the bike together actually match the paint scheme in the garage. Where did you find Baby Blue Nylon Zip Ties??? Did you buy them when you picked up Shaquita after she worked the night shift at Deja Vue

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cerveja said:
No Kidding, check those pictures!!! The zip ties holding the lines on the bike together actually match the paint scheme in the garage. Where did you find Baby Blue Nylon Zip Ties??? Did you buy them when you picked up Shaquita after she worked the night shift at Deja Vue
You got to coordinate...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts