Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fun Machines a while back? I heard he shot and killed his girlfriend.:eek I don't know if it's true or not, i've been trying to call his cell phone and find out what the deal is?:confused

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
WTF
I work with him all the time.
Wondered why he hadnt been around hendrick BMW for a bit.
He rode his R6 to work almost everyday.

Hope it all works out.:(

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Damn!!! :eek He was the only one I'd deal with at MFM.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Re: I believe

BDsbigZRX said:
he worked in parts, but he hasn't worked at MFM for well over a year....
HE WAS ACTUALLY IN HERE THIS WEEKEND!...AND TREVOR SAW HIS GIRLFRIEND OUT FRIDAY!:(

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What sucks is i new Shannon real well and i also knew Megan too.:( I just hope he didn't mean to do it.:( Shannon didn't seem like the type who would shoot his girlfriend.:confused

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gdeese said:
Damn!!! :eek He was the only one I'd deal with at MFM.
Ditto.:(

·
Registered
644 Posts
1st degree murder. Holy shit! That doesn't look good for him.
yep, doesn't look good, especially when they charge you like that from the start. Curious to see how the interview went. :confused

·
Registered
631 Posts
What a piece of shit human being. Sorry guys, I didn't know him but that's unbelievably unacceptable.

·
"Whatever It Takes"
2,169 Posts
ThrottleJock said:
What a piece of shit human being. Sorry guys, I didn't know him but that's unbelievably unacceptable.
Tell us how you really feel, lol. I don't know about it being "Unbelievable" though...certainly seems realistic enough to me. If the evidence is there, I hope they fry his ass.

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
How did he get charged with 1st degree that fast?

if you just snap and shoot somebody that isn't 1st degree is it?

I thought 1st degree had to have proof of preplanning. :shrug

·
Registered
970 Posts
Good question, if he claims it was an accident, then they'd have to have substantial proof that it was premeditated murder. Like may gsr or gunpowder burns on her noggin. If that was clearly evident before an autopsy, then they could probably charge him with 1st degree.

·
Registered
644 Posts
a gsr & 'contact burns' will not show pre-meditation, those just show:

gsr- possessoin of the gun when fired / possession of the gun sometime after it being fired etc etc,

'contact burns'- distance of weapon to body

Anyway, the reason why he was arrested for 1st degree murder would have been based on the interview. Being interviewed voluntarily (no in-custody, no miranda, no lawyer etc) by 'pros' & having just shot someone are alot of pressure to deal with. MOst people crack and give up what really happened. The interviews (suspect/witnesses) solve most homicides & the physical evidence usually puts the pieces together.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts