Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm suprised that I did not see many people out riding today.

All day at work, I was hoping that I would be ablt to get out and ride for a while. Man was it nice out.

It just struck me as unusual...

·
Hoof Hearted
2,820 Posts
I saw maybe two or three bikes today. The only day I've missed so far is monday. 8 degrees is too cold for me. Besides, at that point it's a safety issue for me. heh

What's funny is on tuesday morning (17 degrees here, not sure about what the windchill was) I saw two other guys riding also. That was pretty unusual. Although I *never* see anyone on a sportbike around here when it's less than 50 degrees

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
couple of us rode last night, temps were good but the dew had the roads super slick... but it was nice to get on it for a while

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now I'm all confused. While out working today... The temp was OK, it was raining, yet I saw a bunch of people out.

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
I went riding today...started out ok around 12, the it drizzled, then ok, then drizzle. Didn't really get me too wet. Then again, the only real reason I was riding is cuz my truck is broke! Still, it felt good to be on the bike again!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Dudes it rained so hard in Madison yesterday that I saw a couple John Deere's go floating by the house.. :D

And the day it as all sunny and warm I spent 9 hours driving to pick up my kid..........did I mention the trip generally takes my just a little over 6 hours. 295 around Richmond was very reminiscent of the DC Beltway!! Especially where they were doing road construction....only VDOT would schedule work on a major highway 3 days before Christmas.........ASS CLOWNSS :rant

·
Que bola?
77 Posts
Next week

Take a look at next week's extended forecast.

Particularly, Wednesday to Sunday.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
high 50's all week... too bad by the tiime i get off work its like 40's

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
del la sol said:
high 50's all week... too bad by the tiime i get off work its like 40's
+1 or colder!

·
Que bola?
77 Posts
Damn . . . at the time that I initially checked the weather Wednesday was forecast in the low 60's, and the remainder of the week was like 58-59 degrees . . . so what, i'm riding anyway!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts