Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got orders to Rammstein, and i was wondering if any of you guys have been there. I think I'm going to take the orders....so any info would be appreciated:)

Cheers!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Ive been there once, but only for a quick stop back to here. You will be close to Luxemburg, and that place is awsome.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Nope, about 6 yrs in Japan and it was great. Have fun bro, see the world!! It's way better than stateside. (at least fore me it was)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks alot guys!

I just talked to my buddy stationed there....he says there are 2 tracks 40 miles from base::D And for $250 you can ride all weekend Fri-Sun. Now thats a good deal for that much track time:) I'm stoked:giddy

·
Registered
141 Posts
Oh yeah, jump all over those orders to Ramstein. K-Town (er, Kaiserslautern... sp?) is very close, as is Frankfurt. It's nice, the roads are decent, and there are bikes of all shapes and sizes running around! What more could you want!

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
Oh damn another fayetteville rider , Glad to see you on here Gimie a yell if you ever want to go ride, im on the NC post whores are us forum. Doing a ride into the mountains tomorrow JIC your not doing anything............pitbull that goes for you too

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ramstein? Holy shit, you wanna trade? :D That place is AWESOME. Everybody that I've talked to says it is one of the best overseas bases you can go to.

Plenty of tracks, the Autobahn :D :D :D, cheap as dirt to buy stuff, and plenty of pubs! LMAO

·
Registered
141 Posts
TLstreak said:
Oh damn another fayetteville rider , Glad to see you on here Gimie a yell if you ever want to go ride, im on the NC post whores are us forum. Doing a ride into the mountains tomorrow JIC your not doing anything............pitbull that goes for you too
I'm, ahhh, shall we say indisposed right now (deployed...:( ) I'll give ya a yell when I get back in town.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Orders

Take the orders! I'd love to go back over there. I spent two years as a cop in Vogelweh and the place is a blast. As soon as I wrap some things up stateside, I'm headed back. Can't wait to get back on those country roads! Of course, the rain can be a bit of a factor...

·
Registered
514 Posts
TLstreak said:
TL, just got back into town today. Spent the long weekend by taking the wife & kid to Disney World. After driving down there & back, I'm up for a bike ride anytime.:D

·
6,239 Posts
hmm Did I ask you earlier in the week? Seems you said something about that??? Well id invite you next weekend but im staying up in the mountains all weekend...taking my family. I wont leave anyone out there flapping not knowing where they are and what the hell their going to do, but beleave me there will be another ride. I might get you to go to greensboro one saturday soon. Ride with group up there.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
no no no

rammstein is not close to luxemborg it is on the rhein river. i know this because i am currently in spangdahlem which is on the lux border ten minutes away from base rammstein is an hour inland from here.

give me a pm and let me know when you are coming over here this place is awesome. and the rider comraderie is awesome
get me an pm and i will give you all the scope just make sure you have a licencse prior to coming over here it has to be valid not an expired one

·
Registered
440 Posts
ndspeed said:
no no no

rammstein is not close to luxemborg it is on the rhein river. i know this because i am currently in spangdahlem which is on the lux border ten minutes away from base rammstein is an hour inland from here.

give me a pm and let me know when you are coming over here this place is awesome. and the rider comraderie is awesome
get me an pm and i will give you all the scope just make sure you have a licencse prior to coming over here it has to be valid not an expired one
I consider and hour to be close.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
well when i do to but i just figured you had spangdahlem and rammstein confused. so i was just trying to correct the situation so never mind

·
Registered
514 Posts
TLstreak said:
hmm Did I ask you earlier in the week? Seems you said something about that??? Well id invite you next weekend but im staying up in the mountains all weekend...taking my family. I wont leave anyone out there flapping not knowing where they are and what the hell their going to do, but beleave me there will be another ride. I might get you to go to greensboro one saturday soon. Ride with group up there.
Yeah I email'ed you about it earlier. The wife had been bugging me about it for a while, so I finally took her down there.

:p

But yeah, just email me whenever a ride is coming up. I should be free to do whatever until Nov 25, when I go to SF selection.

·
6,239 Posts
Will do. Might try and do a small ride "local" this weekend. Just to get out and ride a little. I promise nothing over 400 miles:laughing

·
Registered
51 Posts
Fayetteville, NC

I was there tooooooo long. Fayetteville was a dump for every ******* white trash person you can find......and whats up with cole slaw on your damm cheesburgers???????????

·
6,239 Posts
you just described just about every military base in the country. Trailor parks everywhere , pawn shops, used cars, and dry cleaners.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts