• to become the numba 1 stunta

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question has been asked before and since i like to bring up old shit I thought I would ask (again)...

Anyone originaly buy their bike to pick up chics?

OR did you buy your bike to pick up honeys and then you started stuntin and decided to keep your solo seat as NOT to allow any paasengers so that you could stunt?

Sound off.

·
Master Debater
3,090 Posts
ride baby ride. I've already have a girl. I ride her as well :D

·
U.S.A. #1
522 Posts
I did it for the love of motorcycling. Having a hottie on the back is also a + sometimes.

·
Registered
524 Posts
i agree with kevan01'busa,couldnt have said it better myself :thumb

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I bought my bike for the love of riding. I was married when I bought it and now that I am divorced, it really helps with picking up chicks...LOL:D

·
Registered
683 Posts
I always figured a bike would help with picking up chicks but i never used it for that. For example, i never went out posing on the bike at the mall or school or anything like that. Also, my riding attire and my helmet hair wouldn't really help anyway. Besides, i've always had a girl during the time i've had my bikes so never really felt a need to go out posing.

On the other hand....i wouldn't complain if i picked up a hot curb monkey ;)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ok I'll be the first one to post otherwise.:shake Back in 92 when I started riding street I bought my Hurricane 600 for the sole purpose of looking cool and getting chicks...:shake :shake What can I say I was 21 and just broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years.:rolleyes Over the years it has grown into a love of the sport/hobbie and I ride now just for the sheer love of riding. Oh and by the way the girl I started dating after I bought the bike liked it enough to keep seeing me now she is my wife.:laughing

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
rrguy said:
Ok I'll be the first one to post otherwise.:shake Back in 92 when I started riding street I bought my Hurricane 600 for the sole purpose of looking cool and getting chicks...:shake :shake What can I say I was 21 and just broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years.:rolleyes Over the years it has grown into a love of the sport/hobbie and I ride now just for the sheer love of riding. Oh and by the way the girl I started dating after I bought the bike liked it enough to keep seeing me now she is my wife.:laughing
Very nice!!

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
rrguy said:
You bastard:redflip
Some guys have all the luck

Peace Out

·
Registered
188 Posts
MAAH STUD said:
You bastard:redflip
Some guys have all the luck

Peace Out
;)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts