Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or are any of you pissed Ralphie didn't get WHACKED :( I mean there was no whackin at all just one beat down and pissing match :mad:

·
Moderator,
5,464 Posts
I think that they really let onto something when Tony talked about tossing him a cinder block if he was drowning. It's too soon to be bumping off people.

Notice the challenge that Tony has now with an open hit, and an apology for the crap that has been going on.

It's very interesting that Melfi's shrinks lesbian daughter runs the legal aid office that Meadow is now working with. This could lead to some sort of odd conflict.

What was up with the way the film at the end - it looked like I was watching a PAL broadcast on an NTSC TV and the pained look on Carmela's face?

Tune in next week.

:twofinger ™

·
Registered
12,689 Posts
Ralphie needs to go - whoever that actor is annoys me in whatever character he plays.

So is the hit still on the guy with the fat wife?

·
7,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JDogg said:

What was up with the way the film at the end - it looked like I was watching a PAL broadcast on an NTSC TV and the pained look on Carmela's face?

Tune in next week.

:twofinger ™
The pained look was the realization that she is having sex with a hairy "bluto" (melfi's shrinks description of Tony) looking guy and thinking about the hot italian that works for tony nothing worse than craving love and to be loved passsionately only to have to settle for the hairy guy that is your husband who would whack anyone you even looked at let alone thought about.

Ryan I couldn't agree more MORE WHACKIN

do you guys think Chris will get busted for the heroin I mean if they don't whack Jon they are going to have to get something for the 20 grand they gave the geezers

·
Loser with a slow bike
220 Posts
Not to bastardize, but does anyone watch Curb Your Enthusiasm or Mind of the Married Man. Personally I love the Sunday night HBO lineup.

·
7,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
M3_Racer said:
No and No. But I do like Six feet Under, and of course REAL SEX 123,101
:laughing I agree don't watch the others Six feet is great and I don't think there is an episode of Real Sex that I haven't seen twice and who can say the Chris Rock show isn't fantastic I love the spoof he did of Taxi Cab confessions

·
Registered
12,689 Posts
Mind of the Married Man is too slow for me so I usually don't watch an entire episode. It definitely has its moments - whenever he has a fantasy or imagines what he'd really like to do its hilarious!

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
Yeah, I saw it. Ralpie needed to go after he killed the stripper last season. What a waste! And your right, they haven't taken down the hit on John yet. Hmmmmm.

I noticed the lesbian at the law office angle too. Could get interesting.

And what's up with Chris' wife? Is she turning or what? When does she get whacked? And by whom?

All I know is that the ending of this season isn't going to be pretty. I'll bet.

·
Dark Lord
2,071 Posts
SprintST said:
Yeah, I saw it. Ralpie needed to go after he killed the stripper last season. What a waste! And your right, they haven't taken down the hit on John yet. Hmmmmm.
I think Ralphie will last longer then you think. They need Ralphie, he's bringing in and will bring in A LOT of money with the Construction contracts. No matter how much of an ass you are, it's all really about the $$.

And what's up with Chris' wife? Is she turning or what? When does she get whacked? And by whom?
They (FBI) turned her, otherwise she wouldn't be on the street. She's not his wife though, that's one of the angles they probably used. If she was his wife, there is NO way to make her testified against him. But as his fiancie, she doesn't have that legal right. So she's screwed either way.

All I know is that the ending of this season isn't going to be pretty. I'll bet.
Definately, and I bet Chris or Paulie gets whacked before Ralphie. Paulie for being a snitch to the other family and Chris will get whacked because of Adrianne, sicne they'll think he turned, not her.

·
Registered
737 Posts
the whacking is coming...I think David chase is setting everything up. a main character gets whacked at some point, and even the actors don't know who it is. Chase filmed a bunch of different versions of that episode, so the actors don't know which one he is going to use.

·
What?
1,435 Posts
Who ever goes......... it's gonna be good. :D

I hate that little prick Ralphy.

Sprint, I agree, the end of the season is going to be VERY interesting.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
I think Daviod Chase said that this season will concentrate on Tony and Carmella as a couple more...
so theer might not be as much wacking..
But I can totally see those old geezersrefusing to relinquish the contract on jon....

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
I don't really like this season so far. Season 3 kicked ass, but nothing much is happening this time around.

·
Moderator,
17,102 Posts
I love this season so far, lots of lead ins. The sexual tension between Carmella and Fiorio, Meadow's lack of directio, and the way she lingered over the portly lesbian girl did not escape me either.

They can't whack Ralphie. Every successful show needs a guy that everyone hates so much they'd kill him themselves. The hope that maybe this time he'll get whacked could carry the show for a whole season, with people tuning in to every episode just so they won't miss him getting whacked.

I'm wondering is Tony didn't misread Carmine, and Carmine was actually telling Tony to get rid of Ralphie. He was very obscure.

Chris is definitely going to have some problems develop because of his drug use. He *has* to.

I think they are doing a great job of developign a complex plot and building excitement.

·
7,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
excessa said:

I'm wondering is Tony didn't misread Carmine, and Carmine was actually telling Tony to get rid of Ralphie. He was very obscure.
NO No no question about it he gave the nod :shake

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
excessa said:
and the way she lingered over the portly lesbian girl did not escape me either.

Please, lets be kind to the lesbians, the term is Butch, not Portly :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts