Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its lookin like blue skies are gonna be with us and I figured it'd be good to get out a bit. I have no clue as to where to go, maybe hit up U village starbucks :laughing or Alki or somethin.

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
20,003 Posts
maybe. i have to be downtown seattle at 9:30 (won't be on the bike) but early afternoon I should be back to everett and ready to go somewhere. I haven't been to alki in forever or u-village for that matter. I'll let you know if I am not when the time comes around:laughing

·
Terminally Adolescent
2,506 Posts
I might ride down to Alki for a few around noon or so.

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
briF4i said:
maybe. i have to be downtown seattle at 9:30 (won't be on the bike) but early afternoon I should be back to everett and ready to go somewhere. I haven't been to alki in forever or u-village for that matter. I'll let you know if I am not when the time comes around:laughing
This would be the long version of "no"

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WA//M said:
scenery is better at uvillage. what time?
i could care less, i'm open to anything. a little buzzed right now but still open to anything!:p

·
This little piggy went to market...
2,684 Posts
Amante and I will be down with a meet up at U Village and then lunch at Alki. :D

·
Registered
18,094 Posts

·
Your mom goes to college
550 Posts
so someone say a time....I'm going to get my bike, but I need to get to tacoma and back, so I figure 45 minutes there and 25 minutes back:confused

·
stupid people suck....
3,464 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
:( - working

1 - 20 of 46 Posts