Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
21,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else feel sorry for her?? This was quoted by Martha Stewart today....

"It's the saddest holiday ever. It's an unwelcome time for me, very unwelcome," she told CNN's "Larry King Live" in a taped interview scheduled to air Monday. "I generally have a Christmas party but this year I'm only having a small family party."

BOO FUCKEN HOO! :cry

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I dont like imperfect people, who preach about how perfect they are. For that reason, I hope Santa shits down her fireplace. :)

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Debs said:
:yawn

redecorate that cell, Martha. Penitentiary Gray makes your face look sallow :laughing
Martha rules...people who don't like her are just envious of her success...I think she's awesome and I hope she gets out of this just like most of the other corporate suits do. She's a genius, making a multi million dollar industry from homemaking, entertaining, etc. I wish her the best of her luck !

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
VstarVixxen said:
Martha rules...people who don't like her are just envious of her success...I think she's awesome and I hope she gets out of this just like most of the other corporate suits do. She's a genius, making a multi million dollar industry from homemaking, entertaining, etc. I wish her the best of her luck !
The bitch is evil.. :shake She's turned some of my hot female friends into scrapbooking sit at home house gf's.. And that shit just ain't cool.. :shake

·
Registered
21,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
envious of her success?? :lmao NOw THATS a good one.. shes the most annoying woman on TV.. she acts like her shit dont stink, and shes rude to everyone --even on her shows.. So oh yeah, I'm crying. :rolleyes

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Nick Name said:
The bitch is evil.. :shake She's turned some of my hot female friends into scrapbooking sit at home house gf's.. And that shit just ain't cool.. :shake

:lol :lol :lol
You won't be whining about it when they cook you a 10 course gourmet feast!

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
JEWELZ007 said:
envious of her success?? :lmao NOw THATS a good one.. shes the most annoying woman on TV.. she acts like her shit dont stink, and shes rude to everyone --even on her shows.. So oh yeah, I'm crying. :rolleyes
you may not like her..but she has millions of fan, like me, and yes, she is SUCCESSFUL...whether you like it or not...and hopefully she beats this rap and continues to do what she does.

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
VstarVixxen said:
you may not like her..but she has millions of fan, like me, and yes, she is SUCCESSFUL...whether you like it or not...and hopefully she beats this rap and continues to do what she does.
didn't she embezzle millions from her 'fans'?:confused

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
VstarVixxen said:
Hopefully what you meant to say was that you hope she's innocent, cause if she's guilty then she needs to be punished just as any poor person would.

I don't know her, or know enough about her to pass judgment myself.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Haters! :redflip

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
not shedding a tear for that hag.... she is evil.. her bitchyness is like an aura that comes out of the tv when i flip the channels and pass her by... BTW anyone know what prison shes in?? there is a federal minimum security prison on eglin AFB that i had heard rumors about her staying in.. not sure if it true... LOL that'd be funny as hell to drive by on base and see her on clean up detail picking up trash :crackup :crackup :crackup

1 - 20 of 158 Posts