Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Anyone else feel sorry???

2K views 157 replies 41 participants last post by  zlicius 
#1 ·
Anyone else feel sorry for her?? This was quoted by Martha Stewart today....

"It's the saddest holiday ever. It's an unwelcome time for me, very unwelcome," she told CNN's "Larry King Live" in a taped interview scheduled to air Monday. "I generally have a Christmas party but this year I'm only having a small family party."

BOO FUCKEN HOO! :cry

Discussion starter · #12 ·
envious of her success?? :lmao NOw THATS a good one.. shes the most annoying woman on TV.. she acts like her shit dont stink, and shes rude to everyone --even on her shows.. So oh yeah, I'm crying. :rolleyes

Discussion starter · #34 ·
VstarVixxen said:
Conan is fucking hilarious...I wish I would have seen it..:laughing
He sure is.. Did you see the one where he had Marilyn Manson on, and he was putting makeup all over conan? OMG, that was hillarious!!!! :lmao

ok.. back on topic. :X hehe

Discussion starter · #51 ·
umm, no!
I wasnt posting this thread as an "I hate Martha because she's rich" thread!!
It was her comment.. it was really LAME! And very MARTHA!

Quick on the gun there, sister.. like always :rolleyes

Discussion starter · #57 ·
Read the quote... shes boo-hooing because she cant have a Christmas Party, "Martha-style", yet shes still having a party with some family -- so really.. whats the big fucken deal?? Its just dumb. Are we supposed to feel sorry because shes on trial for a huge error in judgement and she cant have her elegant la-tee-dah Christmas party? nooooooo...

I don't HATE the woman.. Shes annoying as hell.. and I cant stand her shows or the way she talks or anything about her. Thats it. done.

Discussion starter · #64 ·
VstarVixxen said:
Are the Florida comments said months ago still bothering you? If so, sorry, I just stated how I felt. Please, put me on ignore if my posts bother you. I won't lose any sleep over it..:D
What are you talking about?
This is something totally different.
I guess you and I just dont see eye to eye on, for what it seems, ANYTHING.. no big deal to me.

Discussion starter · #73 ·
I'm not fighting at all..

but ya know what? If you guys all want to make this thread into a 'hating because she has money' thread... then so be it.

This was not what I was getting at here.. so HAVE FUN destroying the meaning of it.
If I dont get tired of seeing shit about money, and just delete it all together.

Discussion starter · #78 ·
zlicius said:
Personally, I don't hate her because she's rich. I dislike her because I dislike the stuff she makes, and she's really annoying to watch. Now, Oprah, on the other hand, I love, same with Dr. Phil. They're rich, and I like them... but they help people... :shrug
Me too, Z :thumb
I feel like I'm chasing my own ass in this thread. :laughing

Discussion starter · #93 ·
What is the big difference between me not caring for Martha, her personality, her crafts, her 'high and mighty' attitude --- IT was the comment she made that made me start this thread.. it wasnt the fact that I dont care for the woman. It just added another reason why people dont, in the first place. Comments like that. --- I am not envious of anybody.. but its ok, you can judge. Judge me based on a thread.. and feel good about yourself for TRYING to figure me out to be somebody I'm totally not.

Never once did I dog you, VSV, for expressing your opinion. Or anyone for that matter. so excuse the FUCK outta me! :rolleyes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.