Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on 1 to 11 today and overnights tomorrow and sunday. Christmas eve last year was real busy and i have some slow ass attending I have to work with today:(

Glad I have some brooklyn chocolate in the fridge and ready to go tonight:D

Tom

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
nope I am off but I have some work to do like going to the liquor store! :redflip

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ism409 said:
nope I am off but I have some work to do like going to the liquor store! :redflip
Damn you:rant :laughing

Tom

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
And three bottles of Jack D to keep me toasty through the night. :nanana

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wonderful I am taking care of everyone with a god damn cold:rant

I do have a guy with an upper gi bleed though so its something interesting:D

Tom

·
CF Security Administrator,
6,639 Posts
3-11 for me this evening ....I'll be back in at 7am tomorrow too....

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Zeos said:
3-11 for me this evening ....I'll be back in at 7am tomorrow too....
Man I hope you are seeing better stuf than me, all bullshit colds:rolleyes

We did have one guy with an anterior wall mi who is circling the drain as we speak but tom got the short straw tonight:(

Tom

·
Registered
740 Posts
Grrrr.. I'm heading to work now. I'll be ther from 730am-11pm tonight. A looooong fucking day. Cheers!!

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JAYBIRDGTO said:
Grrrr.. I'm heading to work now. I'll be ther from 730am-11pm tonight. A looooong fucking day. Cheers!!
Guess we will be crossing paths tonight when I go back in at 11. Tonight has to be a better night. So many idiots with colds comming to the er at 2 in the morning looking for antibiotics they dont need. Alll I have to say is GO SEE YOUR FUCKING REGULAR DOCTOR A RUNNY NOSE IS NOT AN EMERGENT SITUATION:mad

Tom

·
Registered
740 Posts
JAYBIRDGTO said:

Well, i just got home and thank god i have the next 3 days off. Hmmm...smelling a ride coming on teus or wed.....Tom, Bill, anyone....looks like another thread appearing about this....

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JAYBIRDGTO said:
Well, i just got home and thank god i have the next 3 days off. Hmmm...smelling a ride coming on teus or wed.....Tom, Bill, anyone....looks like another thread appearing about this....
damn I am working tues wed and thurs this week but am good for the weekend:D

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ism409 said:
I am working today.. this sux no one is here!
Yeah they are prolly all in my er:crackup

The silliness started comming in as I was leaving more flu stuff and a guy with a drippy dick:D

Last night was a lot better than the prior night better attending and the people I saw were really sick.

Tom

1 - 20 of 21 Posts