Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was cold...really cold but I had to ride. Had that URGE to get on two and go. A couple of times I couldn't feel my pinky. Nothing a stop at Dunkin Donuts or 711 wouldn't cure with a hot cup of coffee.

My friends that don't ride said I am nuts. I'm sure that's partially true but does anyone else ride in cold weather?

I plan on taking a ride again today. Maybe I'll head to Woodbridge Center to do some shopping. :)

Cyas!

Fred

·
living on the edge of chaos
792 Posts
no time yesterday but I did go riding on thursday for a little bit.:D
Watch out for those crazy shoppers today!

·
Registered
34 Posts
i rode yesterday for a couple of hours, wasn't that bad but i didn't see anybody else out. i drove to toms river kawi in my truck today and i must have seen 7 bikes on 37. i should of rode today is all i kept saying. i hate riding by myself.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
dagger said:
i rode yesterday for a couple of hours, wasn't that bad but i didn't see anybody else out. i drove to toms river kawi in my truck today and i must have seen 7 bikes on 37. i should of rode today is all i kept saying. i hate riding by myself.
I was in my truck on 37 as well.... I saw a R1 and a couple of cruisers.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rode today from Sayreville to route 22 in Greenbrook only to find a store that I wanted to go to was closed. :) Stopped a a bike shop on 22 east then head back home.

It was cold but I didn't feel it even doing 80 with all of the clothes I had on.

Only saw two other bikes. One was a triumph 600.

Fred

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
yep i went out today for a little while! :D

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
You guys are crazy... it was sooooooooo cold. Be careful out there, I almost lost control of my car near Petes house!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wednesday they are calling for it to be 49 to 50 degrees between 12pm and 5pm. If accueather sticks with that on Tuesday night, I'll be riding to work on Wednesday. :)

Gotta take it while you can get it and I WANT IT! :)

Fred

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
2 more days and then sun goes down later and later. :banana

1 - 13 of 13 Posts