Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My roomate and i have aquired alot of stereo equipment in the last month or so, and today a guy wants to rent it out from us for a party.

We got some 800 watt pioneers this week with an excellent pioneer amp. sounds amazing with the surround sound system hooked up :eek

so? good idea, bad idea?

i think i'd like to sell the new speakers anyway, their gonna get me kicked out or put in jail :laughing

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
Apocolypse said:
My roomate and i have aquired alot of stereo equipment in the last month or so, and today a guy wants to rent it out from us for a party.

We got some 800 watt pioneers this week with an excellent pioneer amp. sounds amazing with the surround sound system hooked up :eek

so? good idea, bad idea?

i think i'd like to sell the new speakers anyway, their gonna get me kicked out or put in jail :laughing
get some kind of agreement drawn up and looked over by someone that says, "You break it, you buy it" and it MUST be returned.

·
14,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know the guys real well, ill be at their party :shrug

so an agreement is a good idea?

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
Apocolypse said:

only problem is, it will end up costing $$$ for the agreement and I agree with the insurance thing. Renting out anything is more work than anything else.

·
CF Security Administrator,
6,639 Posts
Apocolypse said:

If you wanna remain friends with them, tell them you'd rather not risk it ...most rental places will rent such equipment out for parties, etc.....

·
14,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, fuck it, ill keep my insanely loud fucking speakers home....

or tell em they can buy em for 500 bucks :redflip

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Zeos said:
If you wanna remain friends with them, tell them you'd rather not risk it ...most rental places will rent such equipment out for parties, etc.....
you might have a hard time finding good equipment for cheep in this city... try to get in touch with a dj company they might rent out their systems :shrug .......... you can allways give me the speakers... I could get evicted in 15 minutes with them :nanana ....................... thats why I left my Cerwin Vegas at my parents house...:D

if you can give me a good price on the speakers id be interested.. :D:D:D might have to break a few knee caps for them tho :laughing

·
14,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dannyfromnb said:
you might have a hard time finding good equipment for cheep in this city... try to get in touch with a dj company they might rent out their systems :shrug .......... you can allways give me the speakers... I could get evicted in 15 minutes with them :nanana ....................... thats why I left my Cerwin Vegas at my parents house...:D

if you can give me a good price on the speakers id be interested.. :D:D:D might have to break a few knee caps for them tho :laughing
interested in getting rid of the cerwin vegas? :eek :D

·
14,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i definately wont sell the amp... and i may have a buyer for the speakers already. But i'll let you know.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Apocolypse said:
interested in getting rid of the cerwin vegas? :eek :D

theyr only 10" models.... depends on what you offer me..?

·
14,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dannyfromnb said:
theyr only 10" models.... depends on what you offer me..?
let me dig around and look at some prices ;)

·
14,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you got subs with those dan?

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
yeah... im not crazy about selling but wacky weatlies (spelling?) off main or champlain (well where the superstore mall is and where main changes to champlain st.) thats where I got mine... they where getting rid of alot of shit.. you should check them out... but if ya make me an offer thats worth it ill consider it...

·
14,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ya, i may just go thjere... i'd like to get some 15's...

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
had a 12"velodyne that cost more than both the speakers... but it disapointed me and I returned it.. for music a sub isnt worth it... although it was a killer for movies that sub.. they have a good selection at futureshop for subs.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Apocolypse said:
ya, i may just go thjere... i'd like to get some 15's...
you could get 15's for like 800-900$ at one time... but I think they got new models.. so im not sure... but they can order any amp/speaker for ya if you really want one (wackey's) and they have NAD amps hooked up with the CV's it was pretty good... but you'd pay as much as the speakers for a power amp and sterio amp... so if your pioneer is good enough dont buy another one..

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
if ya really want some party speakers that you can bring from your house to another party or just outside or at a camp in the woods.. try these "JBL EON15 G2 15" Powered DJ Speaker".. they dont sell em in moncton but you can search em on google.... they'll be all you need if you dont want somone fucking them up at a party.. and they thump... seen them at the fair for the lobster festival this summer.. they are LOUD.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.