Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ya, I got one on my 919. Makes a huge difference, especially at very high, higway speeds. Sometimes I like the look of it, sometimes not, but i haven't found anything else that i like any better. It was worth the money.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome, thanks for the reply.

How do you like the hardware/mount design? Can I touble you for a front-angled shot of it? Is that the higher or lower version? Looks pretty good in that one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The hardware set up is okay, but it leaves a lot to be desired. Mine is currently set in the highest of positions due to the bars that i have mounted (suburban machinery). The bars sit lower and more foward than stock, which causes the throttle cables to rub up against the windscreen in anything but the highest position. When I had the stock bars on I had the screen in the lowest setting. Either position will give you excellent wind deflection at any speed. This is the only pic I have on hand that shows the hardware setup (my bike is currently in storage for the winter). The hardware doesn't look great, it's a pain to get set up, but once it is all set you don't have to monkey with it. Good luck.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, thanks again man.

Just picked up the tall version from maw on ebay, hopefully I'll dig it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts