Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Hey I thought the Deal was we Burn that somma bitch in the backyard and cook weenies over it for all the hell it put us through, And I think Crazy Asian gets to light the thing :p

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
BigJ said:
Hey I thought the Deal was we Burn that somma bitch in the backyard and cook weenies over it for all the hell it put us through, And I think Crazy Asian gets to light the thing :p
AIGHT...here's the plan. YOU pick the place and we get enough people to get it outta the house AGAIN...and i'll LET you burn it. Scouts honor. I'll bring the digital cam!
ACTUALLY...i talked to a guy yesterday who has a CATEPAULT....and it's $100, and the guy will come to Charlotte with it and catepault the damn thing and we can watch it shatter. I Swear I did, and he was totally serious! Geesh...we're violent people. :rolleyes
Funny thing is...you all dont think i'm serious. :D it'd be worth it for the pictures.

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Lil_Kim said:
AIGHT...here's the plan. YOU pick the place and we get enough people to get it outta the house AGAIN...and i'll LET you burn it. Scouts honor. I'll bring the digital cam!
ACTUALLY...i talked to a guy yesterday who has a CATEPAULT....and it's $100, and the guy will come to Charlotte with it and catepault the damn thing and we can watch it shatter. I Swear I did, and he was totally serious! Geesh...we're violent people. :rolleyes
Funny thing is...you all dont think i'm serious. :D it'd be worth it for the pictures.

That would be awesome !!! :banana

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Lil_Kim said:
Put me down for $10 towards that quality entertainment :thumb

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Aight i'll talk to the guy and see if he'll bring it out to Gregs. We're going to need a truck to get the stupid thing out there (needs to be in one piece though to make it worth the TOSS.) Shouldn't we get permission from greg first?? **Ahemm..** just wondering. :D i'll see what we can find out. if we cant toss it , we can still burn it. :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.