Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm leaving town for a week tomorrow, and last nite I get a call from my friend that was *supposed* to be watching my dog saying he can't. :rant :rant :rant

So now at the last fucking minute I have to find a kennel for my dog. Any suggestions? One big thing... my dog hates cages. He howls and howls and howls anytime I've put him in one. So it can't be a place with a bunch of small cages, he'll freak out.

Something close to Renton would be great, but at this point I'm not picky, about location that is. I REALLY don't want to put him in a kennel, but at this point I have no choice, short of cancelling my trip or cancelling my flight and driving. (which I might have done if I'd have more than a day's notice)

Thanks

·
likes baking cupcakes
1,472 Posts
Call Great Dog Daycare in Seattle, they have really really good resources for boarding/daycare... Ask for Leslie, she will help you.. I would watch Sam for you, but we are already petsetting this week. Sorry Pete

·
Deer in headlights
10,608 Posts
that sucks pete! I would offer to take him, but I'd get kicked out of my apartment so quick for having a dog that size here :eek

hope you find something!

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Damn Petey! Im already dog sitting another pooch right now...otherwise I'd do it in a sec for you. My yard just can't handle 3 dogs. lol

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Taken care of... Laura has it covered. You rock Laura!!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts