Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been calling all morning to help one of my mom's co-workers out. Her boy really wants one for christmas, but she hasnt been able to get a hold of one..Thanks for any help in advance guys!

·
I like boobs
12,333 Posts
Target, Fred Meyer, WalMart, ToysRUs, Kay-Bee Toys, Best Buy, Circuit City, EBGames, Hollywood Video, Blockbuster, Pawnshops.

These are all places that you can buy a PS2.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mnewell said:
Target, Fred Meyer, WalMart, ToysRUs, Kay-Bee Toys, Best Buy, Circuit City, EBGames, Hollywood Video, Blockbuster, Pawnshops.

These are all places that you can buy a PS2.
Really, i didnt know that they all carried them:rolleyes :laughing...I meant if any knows of any specific store has them in stock!

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mnewell said:
It figures that the one store that I didn't mention would have it, confirmed, in stock.

:laughing
did you guys call, if so you might have called one i didnt, because i just called the one in kirkland and they said they where out!

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mnewell said:
I'm gonna start calling you Virgil you lazy bastard...
haha for starters i dont have 4200 bucks and i dont need to sell my laptop..

but seriously, i put in over thirty phone calls. I was mainly posting to see if anyone worked at a retail store and could hold one aside for me...And of course im lazy, im at work...Its my designated lazy time!

·
Super Greg's DJ Partner
1,670 Posts
Try some of the smaller game stores... i dont know of any, just an idea. I didnt realize the PS2 was a sell out item.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JohnnyRad said:
Try some of the smaller game stores... i dont know of any, just an idea. I didnt realize the PS2 was a sell out item.
they revamped it, new video processor, new main chip, new ethernet...all to catch up to the xbox online capabilities!

·
This little piggy went to market...
2,684 Posts
If you can't find it, the mother should tell the kid that he was bad and that Santa is mad at him. So he needs to be a lot nicer to his mommy next year! :redflip

·
2 Wheeled Vagabond
781 Posts
Wow, they must have sold out fast! I just talked to my buddy at corporate Costco who did a search, he said there are 8 left.......

in Alaska. :redflip

·
Twat did you say?
7,468 Posts
EB Games in Redmond has them for sure, I was just in there and they had a whole wall of them

1 - 20 of 24 Posts