Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a new dog, and i would like a pit bull puppy, wishi could get one like shibby's. i just want to have it from a pup, so i can raise it. if you guys have any information please let me know. and if this thread is in the wrong area, my bad, it'll get locked then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
606 Posts
unloco187 said:
I am trying to find a new dog, and i would like a pit bull puppy, wishi could get one like shibby's. i just want to have it from a pup, so i can raise it. if you guys have any information please let me know. and if this thread is in the wrong area, my bad, it'll get locked then.
I know two people selling pit puppies. Give me a call on my cell. PM me and I can give you the number if you don't still have it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,214 Posts
and here I clicked thinking someone had a good line on bike stands...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,590 Posts
skrap1r0n said:
and here I clicked thinking someone had a good line on bike stands...
+1

Oh, and +1 to Reyn's suggestion... Pit's get a bad rap, and human's suck - go rescue one!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,214 Posts
azoomm said:
+1

Oh, and +1 to Reyn's suggestion... Pit's get a bad rap, and human's suck - go rescue one!!
+1

I'd have to agree, every pit bull I have known has been a big sweetie. My brother had one he got from some friends that raised them. They were all just big, goofy loveable dogs.

Pit bull recue is a great idea as long as you get them as pups. rescuing a grown one may cause problems because you do not know how they were raised.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,575 Posts
skrap1r0n said:
Pit bull recue is a great idea as long as you get them as pups. rescuing a grown one may cause problems because you do not know how they were raised.
+1 you'd have to be pretty brave to pick up some damaged
goods adult pitbulls. you never know what theyve been
through.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,214 Posts
Personally, I am a beagle person. I have had a beagle all my life. We currently have 2 of them. Although, I think my next dog may be either a rescued Greyhound or maybe a border collie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,880 Posts
I was thinking about bike stands, too! :laughing

Can't help with the dogs--I'm the sort who'd go to the pound first and look for a mutt with some Australian Sheperd/Cattle Dog in it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
369 Posts
skrap1r0n said:
Personally, I am a beagle person. I have had a beagle all my life. We currently have 2 of them. Although, I think my next dog may be either a rescued Greyhound or maybe a border collie.
I have two border collies. Smartest damn dogs in the world. They can open doors, refridgerators, cabinets, windows, etc. Sometimes it's annoying and I have to child proof everything but they are champs when it comes to frisbee games, swimming, and stuff like that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,214 Posts
Our neighbors when I was growing up had 2 Border collies, Zeus and Apollo (named after the dobermans in Magnum PI) and these dogs were so damn smart it was spooky. They would tag team you if you were playing keep away with them or something. I swear, if they got the ball, they would damn near run plays with each other to keep you from getting it back.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top