Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
supermoto junkie
902 Posts
what happend to getting together for the group buy of sm525's at detroit eurocycles?

why not motard the 250???? cheap upgrade v.s 6k for a new machine.

i gotta find a bike soon. ski

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I'd buy it if I could ever start it....

:laughing
mb.

*edit: Paul's bike is easy to start if you know how to kick start bikes, which I clearly do not :shake

·
Track Junkie
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
skidooboy said:
what happend to getting together for the group buy of sm525's at detroit eurocycles?

why not motard the 250???? cheap upgrade v.s 6k for a new machine.

i gotta find a bike soon. ski
I opted to get a different one instead of the SMR. Getting an EXC instead to use on the trails, street, and track. Rather have the 4-stroke for up north anymore. Love the smoker, but the 4 is gonna be even more fun. :D

·
Yammi Timmy?????
794 Posts
polarpc said:
Dude.......it's a piece of cake. You know you want it! I can help you start it sometimes! :redflip
Hey Paul, I wanna go ride..... will you come over and start my bike for me.:laughing

I would buy it but you didn't even wash it before you took the pictures. Well.... that and I already have one.:confused

·
supermoto junkie
902 Posts
how long have you owned it? since new? upgrades, maintainence, ever raced? problems/issues??? at least i would give it a good home offer it love and a bath. LOL! ski

·
Track Junkie
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
skidooboy said:
how long have you owned it? since new? upgrades, maintainence, ever raced? problems/issues??? at least i would give it a good home offer it love and a bath. LOL! ski
I'm the 2nd owner. I bought it from a friend of my brother. From what I recall all he did was trail ride it and a few times at Silver Lake. Case oil changed regularly and air filter cleaned after every couple rides. No issues with it at all. Runs strong and pulls hard. I'd keep it if I didn't need the money for the new bike.

Any luck finding an SM for yourself?

·
wants to go faster
1,028 Posts
Paul, congrats on the new wheels man! If you'd consider putting me on a $6.50/month payment plan, I'd take the YZ off your hands. Might even make an extra payment or two for the inconvenience. :laughing j/k

·
Track Junkie
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CBR_Brutha said:
Paul, congrats on the new wheels man! If you'd consider putting me on a $6.50/month payment plan, I'd take the YZ off your hands. Might even make an extra payment or two for the inconvenience. :laughing j/k
:lol Well, at that rate it would only be 28 years before you paid it off. We might be able to work something out! :laughing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts