Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
$400 for a metal handle seems like a bit much to me...........now if the blue lade actually popped out when you hit a button, THEN it would be cool!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shane said:
$400 for a metal handle seems like a bit much to me...........now if the blue lade actually popped out when you hit a button, THEN it would be cool!
I forgot to look at the price...WOW!No where near that geeky to pay that.Now $400.00 for a real blade to cut shit up....:thumb :thumb :lightsabr

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
$600 :shake

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
$450.........and the lighted blade is not included??? That friend of his is sure proud of his work. If he would take the reserve off.....it MIGHT sell for $75........might. It's "fanmade"..... Interesting though.

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
Looks like a modified mag lite to me. Anybody willing to pay that kinda scratch is an idiot.

Deuce

·
Registered
369 Posts
It's kinda cool. I'd like to have one so I could put it on my coffee table and everyone could walk in and say "What the fuck is that?"

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
do we have any scientists working on real lightsabers???

·
Registered
32 Posts
Auction has ended with Buy It Now. :eek:

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
ziadel said:
do we have any scientists working on real lightsabers???
No

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Who the hell would want to fight with a light saber? So you can drop it and cut your foot off?:confused

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
EpyonXero said:
Who the hell would want to fight with a light saber? So you can drop it and cut your foot off?:confused

You are obviously not a jedi...
:D

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
If it was a real lightsaber id by it on credit then id go terroize everyone and rob a bank to pay for it. The id use the Force to stop bikes passing by and send the guys flying then i can hop on the bike and drive away in the horizon..

·
Registered
294 Posts
Deuce said:
Looks like a modified mag lite to me. Anybody willing to pay that kinda scratch is an idiot.

Deuce
Thanks pal! You know my PT job doing electronics, well that was one of the projects i was working on.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Lacadee said:
If it was a real lightsaber id by it on credit then id go terroize everyone and rob a bank to pay for it. The id use the Force to stop bikes passing by and send the guys flying then i can hop on the bike and drive away in the horizon..
goober :shake :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts