Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last day before the snow hits! i may try to ride down to 211 and back so i can relive the glory days. yeah i know, i'm so unpredictable. :redflip

·
Rule #34
14,509 Posts
gotta spend saturday with the wife's dad in Richmond. We are having crimmus this week since he's flying to Ca for da real jeebus birfday.

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Fiptaz is coming in to town. He and I have to do some shopping. We'll be happy and gay for the holidays.

I'll be happy. He's gonna' be gay. No "riding"... not my thing.

Barry

·
Get a Pair
1,469 Posts
Barry said:
Fiptaz is coming in to town. He and I have to do some shopping. We'll be happy and gay for the holidays.

Does this have anything to do with the "Hammer Scot's Ass" memo mentioned in the other thread? :confused

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts
Barry said:

Barry

Dono was talking about this book he is reading in school about this lesbian. I know many schools are quite liberal these days, but I somehow doubted that Fauquier was teaching that kind of thing to second graders. When pressed about this book, he responded that it talked about a lady who was gay. We asked him to get the book from his teacher and bring it home. He comes home the next day and says, "Ms. Harvey said it was not THAT kind of gay." :lol I wonder what she thought when he asked about it.

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
xxSp33dQu33Nxx said:
Does this have anything to do with the "Hammer Scot's Ass" memo mentioned in the other thread? :confused
You just pipe down and enjoy yer Brad Pitt look-alike avatar sweetie.

Quit jumping on every little nugget that may be utterly twisted into man sex innuendo. Tom is gay. Nobody else in here. Got it?

Barry

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
xxSp33dQu33Nxx said:
ohhhhhhhhhh... so it's all fun and games until I insinuate that YOU'RE gay... I got it figured out now. It'll be our little secret. ;)
Yah - shhhh - keep it on the down low.

:D

Barry

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Barry said:
Tom is gay.
Yeah, i'm usually pretty happy. I'm not an an anal loving, tea bagging, man-sex in the bushes in the park past centreville off of 66, cock gobbler though. I heard you and scot got caught there with about 50 other dudes a few years back. I guess dupont circle is too much of a drive, just for a quickie. Ya know, people going out for a jog don't want to see some dude's gaping, cavern-like rectum get "hogged out" (scot's favorite term ;)) by a guy in a leather mask. :shake

·
Hoof Hearted
2,820 Posts
heh2k said:
I'm not an an anal loving, tea bagging, man-sex in the bushes in the park past centreville off of 66, cock gobbler though.
Sounds a little too detailed to be second hand knowledge. Sounds like it comes from repeated experience to me.

·
Registered
73 Posts
This thread went from asking who's riding today to accusations of man-sex and it went downhill fast. :shake You're all gay.

·
Registered
4,192 Posts

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
if only it was that easy; you'd turn me over to your (gay) side in a second, if you could. :shake everyone just wants me for my body. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts