Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Twat did you say?
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a couple others are riding today, so if anyone wants to join us call me or post up. We have no idea where we are going or when. but soon. Post up suckas and lets ride, you never know how many more days like this there will be.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
snaps said:
my bike won't start :( I think the spark plugs need to be changed...
I've personally never had a vehicle that won't start due to plugs. It's always been something else. If you haven't started it in a while, your carbs are probably gunk'd up.

·
I'm a Krazy SQUID!
3,972 Posts
Yeah, cold out there this morning. Got a dentist appointment at noon....but may be down after that...

·
Twat did you say?
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mnewell said:
When you leaving?
With in 30 min. Call me before I leave

·
I like boobs
12,333 Posts
I'm still at work but I can bag out of it pretty soon. Probably not til noon or so...

I'll call you later to meet up.

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
Watch for frost in the Carnation valley - it got farking cold out there last night.

Have fun fellas! I'm looking outside at the sun wishin I could be riding right now

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
how long of a ride? where are you gonna meet up?

·
Crazy like a fox...
5,755 Posts
dustinw said:
I've personally never had a vehicle that won't start due to plugs. It's always been something else. If you haven't started it in a while, your carbs are probably gunk'd up.
makes sense...I just woke up. that's a good excuse, right? ok have fun, guys

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
dustinw said:
Never had a dirt bike, eh? On a multi-cylinder bike it's not so common to foul all 4 plugs at once, but on a single or twin - it happens.

·
James "finger tight" Rachner
7,216 Posts
Meetin' at R4L's in a few minutes and heading to Alki from there.

Should be at Alki around 12:30-12:45 to grab some grub at the usual place and then head out from there.

·
Twat did you say?
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good times Good times :thumb

Too bad I had to cut out early, oh well. Hope you guys had fun down at Indie or where ever you went

·
I'm a Krazy SQUID!
3,972 Posts
Yeah, you missed me! We had a nice ride in the cold...brr!

Noodle, um...hit the kill switch often? :shake (thought you were preping for a wheelie)

Mike, um...i was avioding the 405 backup...hope you found your way! :eek

·
I like boobs
12,333 Posts
Krazy8z said:
Yeah, you missed me! We had a nice ride in the cold...brr!

Noodle, um...hit the kill switch often? :shake (thought you were preping for a wheelie)

Mike, um...i was avioding the 405 backup...hope you found your way! :eek
Fuck! My bad! I'm sorry!

What happened was I was shifting from 4th to 6th and the bike just died. Took me by surprise and I was thinking about just dropping the clutch in 6th to compression start the engine but then I thought that may not be a good idea. So I just pulled in the clutch and hit the starter. Luckily it started right up.

Sorry about that!

I hate riding at night cuz my vision blows... :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts