Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also do you use the rear brake or just throttle?

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
rear brake throttle and clutch keep rear tire like 15 psi tops i have a 12' bar for your 954 if your interested its 60+ shipping almost new condition (very little scrapes) i paid 125+shipping pm me if u want it

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
strroosk said:
rear brake throttle and clutch keep rear tire like 15 psi tops i have a 12' bar for your 954 if your interested its 60+ shipping almost new condition (very little scrapes) i paid 125+shipping pm me if u want it
Do you still have the 12' bar? Also how far does it stick out past the tail? How easy is it to install? One more question, does it attach to the frame or sub-frame?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Thank god 12's are on they way out. I knew they were over play'd when my grandmother busted one out. Now one-handed or no throttle hand circle wheelies are in.;)

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
GSXRTIMS said:
Thank god 12's are on they way out. I knew they were over play'd when my grandmother busted one out. Now one-handed or no throttle hand circle wheelies are in.;)
you don't think those are all 12's?:laughing

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
SlvrBlkF4i said:
Do you still have the 12' bar? Also how far does it stick out past the tail? How easy is it to install? One more question, does it attach to the frame or sub-frame?
i do... it sticks out about 5 inches from very tail of the bike... it has a replacable plate on the end of it that is like 10"x3"x1.5" and is hardley scraped... its pretty easy to install, i used 4 clamps, i lined it up and leveled it and drilled the subframe... when you take off your tail, you will see how the 12' bar fits on the subframe one way... let me know if u want it if not one of my friends may want it

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
strroosk said:
i do... it sticks out about 5 inches from very tail of the bike... it has a replacable plate on the end of it that is like 10"x3"x1.5" and is hardley scraped... its pretty easy to install, i used 4 clamps, i lined it up and leveled it and drilled the subframe... when you take off your tail, you will see how the 12' bar fits on the subframe one way... let me know if u want it if not one of my friends may want it
How much and do you have any pics?

·
my bike looks like shit
430 Posts
I still think its too long.. :redflip just messin withya...

SlvrBlkF4i: I'd show ya how to do it if you werent such a sally. Come hit the spot tonight.

·
Registered
29 Posts
hey leave yogi alone hes a good kid, i have seen him hit the tail with out the bar......except he crashed but he did it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts