Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather is supposed to be great on Friday and I am thinking about heading up to Huntsville from T.O.. Leave around 10am, grab lunch in Huntsville ride around a bit, then boot back for approx. 4-5pm anyone in?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is always next time.

Sportychick it appears timing is everything -- maybe next time.

I'm not sure what my plans are for weekend riding, but my current plan is to head out Friday morning around 10am, need to do some work before I leave and get back by 4pm to catch-up/finish up my work day.

Ricerocket - why didn't you try to catch me? Just kidding, traffiic was a beast, I hate riding downtown but was picking up a new pair of boots at McBride - sorry to have missed you. See you around, before the snow starts to fly. Cheers!

·
Registered
188 Posts
too bad I have school tomorrow till 2pm.
but the weather today was amazing. got in a 2hr ride until all 4 reserve bars were flashing and then went home... I was just gonna fuel up when I missed the gas station, turned back and prices went up as I turned around... I've got the best luck in the world.

either way, looks like tomorrow's weather is gonna be the same. Don't think you'll wait till 2pm, so I'll just do some ramps on my way back from school or something :(.

wanna see your bike though...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it's foggy and raining ---arghhh! I need it to clear and dry before 10:30am if I am gonna be able to make this ride a reality. My weekend is more or less a right off with family obligations.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts