Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Behind my house, off Damneck, there is a huge clearing where my roommate and myself cut an 8 track. If you want to practice backing it in or sliding through a turn, this is the perfect place. Let me know if anyone want to go today or whenever. There are also a few trails back through there. I am probably riding today so c'mon down all you motards.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
is that a hint to me man. I'mso hungover right now, I couldn't but maybe later. Matt and I went yesterday and did some. I'll probably hit you up later though.

·
Registered
342 Posts
CrazyR6man said:
Too hung over......and I have been cleaning my car all morning...some jackass that couldn't handle his alcohol threw up in my car last night..... Matt >:slap < Ken
:lol :lol :lol

Wish I could go today.:shake

I've been dirt-tracking the huge 3 city-block construction site across the street from my house all week.

·
Registered
342 Posts
GixxerJohn said:
???????? How pray tell?????????
There's about 1 block worth of it that was totally flat and smooth dirt, which has been shrinking daily with new piles of dirt starting to take over. I only live 3 blocks from work, and it's industrial zone the whole way. I've been riding my KX125 to and from work, and detouring through the site both ways daily. A couple of ODU cops have pulled up on me riding, but never gave me any shit. I approached one the other day, and told him "I'm just riding 3 blocks home". He shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't care". I think they're de-sensitized to bikes from Sport Cycle and especially Two-Wheel, with all the back-street wheelies and other antics, a dirt bike doesn't phase 'em, especially not riding in the street except to cross 2 places the whole way.

In the morning, there's a lot of workers out, and even though they're all cool, I still keep it brief. On the way home, only the carpenters are still working, and on the far opposite side from the flat-area. I'll slide around for 20 minutes or so, then cut through the site and roost the giant mud pits and soft dirt hills on the corner across the street from my house. The carpenters cheer me on every time. My girlfriend's not too stoked on the mud I track in the house though.:D

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Griz said:My girlfriend's not to stoked on the mud I track in the house though.:D
They never are!!!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Damn girlfriends...they never appreciate the finer things in life...or the fact that by tracking mud in the house you are enabling them to fullfill their role as women by doing housework and cleaning up behind the man of the house...the way it should be...

Oh...don't tell Heather I said that :redflip :redflip

·
Wannabe racer................
2,520 Posts
So can I bring the F4 out there? Think I can make it around the track?:confused :confused :confused :confused

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
go for it, just be ready to buy some plastics, and let us know ahead of time. We want it on film :nanana :nanana

·
Wannabe racer................
2,520 Posts
Hey, don't think I won't try it!!!!! All it takes is an allen wrench to remove all the plastics before hand.

Hey, maybe we can do this next weekend? Or better yet, Friday? I'd really be willing to do it if we get it on video!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
damn, I'll be out of town. Oh well, someone else film it for me

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
CrazyR6man said:
......and I have been cleaning my car all morning...some jackass that couldn't handle his alcohol threw up in my car last night.....
:barf Man, that truly SUCKS! :(

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
hey, my head was out the window. not my fault that the wind pushed a bit back in.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
didn't trust you not to try and rub my skull up against a light post on monitor marimack
:redflip

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Wedge said:
didn't trust you not to try and rub my skull up against a light post on monitor marimack
:redflip
Hey...I wasn't driving...oh...wait...that is a story best left untold...:D :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts