Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
play hooky Thursday and hit Whitetail for the day?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone that matters?

:redflip

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts
You can play hooky and come help me clean my garage and remove downed trees from my trail. Those are my Thursday plans.:D

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GoGo Gadget said:
You can play hooky and come help me clean my garage and remove downed trees from my trail. Those are my Thursday plans.:D
That is awfully tempting :redflip Although I do need some firewood that actually burns.

I am going to go out a limb here and guess that nobody wants to go.

Screw you guys...I'm going home. /cartman

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
novasquid said:
you should get a snow report before you head up there. mud and grass spots suck. :rant
New Machine Made Snow:
10 To 12 Inches

New Natural Snow:
None

Primary Condition:
Machine Made Packed Powder

Secondary Condition:
Machine Made Packed Powder

Average Base:
20 To 24 Inches

Snowmaking in Progress:
Snowmaking In Progress Today And Tonight

Attachments

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts
f3rdr said:
Whitetail this year wouldn't be worth the gas money to get there. Enjoy.
Is this a new role you are assuming?

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
The key is 10-12" snow on HOW MANY trails? If it's 3, not worth the drive. Those 3 will be crowded with SPORES (Stupid People on Rental Equipment). I hate friggin' SPORES. Goddamn bastards be layin all over MY bump runs.

:rant

Barry

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts
You seem to be in wet blanket mode. I keep seeing post that are one liner downers. No suggestions for something better, just a negative comment about whatever someone posted. Maybe those are the only ones I am seeing, I certainly am not looking at whatever you post wherever you post it.

Just the impression I had from what I have seen.

·
Registered
661 Posts
i certainly don't mean to be a wet blanket. my post above about mud and grass spots related to the fact D and I skipped work to go snowboarding several years ago and encountered mud and grass spots.

no suggestions for something better? such as digging up old posts and asking for proof of good deeds by others? sorry for being a wet blanket, i didn't mean to spoil the fun.

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts
novasquid said:
i certainly don't mean to be a wet blanket. my post above about mud and grass spots related to the fact D and I skipped work to go snowboarding several years ago and encountered mud and grass spots.

no suggestions for something better? such as digging up old posts and asking for proof of good deeds by others? sorry for being a wet blanket, i didn't mean to spoil the fun.
I was referring to Lee, not you.

In regards to the club post, I was digging up the post about the rider who got a ticket and never corrected his deficiency. Looking back that far reminded me of the club post and I was curious. It would appear that I gave them an opportunity to shine by doing so. There was no negativity other than in your mind.

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts
As I have stated before, I applaud anyone who helps our sport, and condemn those that tarnish it further.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
GoGo Gadget said:
You seem to be in wet blanket mode. I keep seeing post that are one liner downers. No suggestions for something better, just a negative comment about whatever someone posted. Maybe those are the only ones I am seeing, I certainly am not looking at whatever you post wherever you post it.

Just the impression I had from what I have seen.

Certainly unfortunate you feel that way. I simply posted my opinion regarding skiing or snowboarding anywhere in the area, this year.

To make you feel better: I will be heading to Killington for a week or two in late Jan. For great riding, I would suggest heading there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.