Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Can Techy or Ziadel go one day without mentioning thier post count or basterdizing?

• HELL F*in NO

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • Only if the mods put them in time out

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • they are angels they would never do that

Votes: 3 8.1%
41 - 60 of 93 Posts
My answer?

Negative :shake

ziadel said:
every guy on the board just tuned into this thread :laughing
Hell I'm still subscribed too it:hubba :devilfing

I was logged on here 2 days before most of you guys were and I made it all the way up to #8 most active poster. I don't understand how some of you have nothing better to do than sit here and post all day like work/family/hobbies/RIDING YOU MOTORCYCLE! :shrug

BBQ Chef said:
I was logged on here 2 days before most of you guys were and I made it all the way up to #8 most active poster. I don't understand how some of you have nothing better to do than sit here and post all day like work/family/hobbies/RIDING YOU MOTORCYCLE! :shrug
Thats what I was thinking

Discussion starter · #48 ·
BBQ Chef said:
single
just pets no kids

Most of us work in IT so we have nothing better to do all day and we are all very good at multitasking ;) It's hard you'll either be slammed or listening to the lights buzz :redflip

Can we drop all this talk about Ziadel and Techy and get back to the lesbian stuff? Thanks. :redflip

Discussion starter · #50 ·
WickedGixxer1K said:
Can we drop all this talk about Ziadel and Techy and get back to the lesbian stuff? Thanks. :redflip
don't you have enough morning wood without the help :redflip

yeah, talk about the lesbians...
anything to get uyour minds off of me I guess :p

Discussion starter · #58 ·
BABETTE said:
I never said I was a lesbian. Just interested, that's all. :p Get it right guys. :laughing
Curious is where it all starts :p

CasterTroy said:
Don't worry ;) I'll randomly rest them to zero just to keep them in check :laughing
Thanks buddy....

BABETTE said:
I never said I was a lesbian. Just interested, that's all. :p Get it right guys. :laughing
I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body........... Does that count?:confused

41 - 60 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.