Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right I am working again this morning and I am a little bored right now. I only have one patient and not much else hapening. So who else is stuck working today.

The up side is I will be off tuesday and it will be near 50 so i will be out riding:D

Tom

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Not today brah...but I'm off from Tuesday 12/23 through 1/2! Yee-haw vacation!

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
im at work today. just havent made it in yet. i work for a phone co. looks like ill be needing some ball warmers today. so it sucks:shake

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
I'm in today from 11am-11pm, the restaurant should be busy with the shoppers I hope. Last night was dead as a doornail, shocked me. Not as many are going out to eat anymore for the Holidays I guess. :confused

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I've been here at work since 6am:shake I work at a gas station, I beought my lap top to play on the internet because I knew damn well that noone would be coming in for hours. The snow is asshole deep up here:shake

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am stuck here till 5, then I have to hump out to my sisters house for a christmas party, then have to be back here again tomorrow morning and monday morning. I put in to work christmas so I can be off for new years.

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RRoady said:
I've been here at work since 6am:shake I work at a gas station, I beought my lap top to play on the internet because I knew damn well that noone would be coming in for hours. The snow is asshole deep up here:shake
No snow here but it is prety cold so that may keep some people away or they will call ems instead:shake

Tom

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Yeah I'm here til 2pm and Ill probably do $100 dolars all day:shake

but hey those dumbasses who own this place wanted me to open anyway, so I guess I'll just get paid to play of CF :D

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JDogg said:
Mid 20's up here, and I guess that you can call selling Christmas Trees working later, more it's an excuse to stand outside and burn stuff at this point.

By now the trees are fairly well picked over.
So all you have left are the charlie brown christmas trees with 3 branches and all the needles falling off.

Tom

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Have time off until 1/5. The only nice thing about working in public ed. Keep yourself busy to keep from getting too bored.

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
Sort of working. With a new job and invoice due Sunday (has to be in Monday morning). I'm trying to get as much done for the $$$ as possible.

So, outside of church, I'll be home processing records. :(

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
Working every day until Christmas :eek

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no. :)

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I just got to see a woman who was 14 weeks pregnant miscarry right in front of us. What a mess:eek She swore she wasnt pregnant either:shake

Tom

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I work every stinking Saturday 8:30 - 6:00. Im seriously thinking about taking a position I was offerred running the front end of a bike shop. Then Ill be off every Sun. and Mon. :)

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
tommymac said:
Well I just got to see a woman who was 14 weeks pregnant miscarry right in front of us. What a mess:eek She swore she wasnt pregnant either:shake

Tom
what the hell! like in the floor? what do you do for a living?:eek

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RRoady said:
what the hell! like in the floor? what do you do for a living?:eek
I am a PA and I work in an ER so I see all the good stuff:eek

Tom

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
working in an hour till 8 tonight...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.