2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What ya got!

00 Mille

14k and still whoppin japanese booty :redflip

·
Registered
781 Posts
Red 2001, Aprilia Falco, 29,000+ miles...

But you all knew that already!;)

Scott :redcreep

·
Registered
12 Posts
count me in.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
2001 Flaco, Red with FactoryPro chip, fender eliminator, integrated and Evoluzione air filter.

4,100 miles. I got it used but am starting to rack them up before the weather goes pear shaped.

Hi-mount titanium Rene's and airbox mod go on Saturday. :D

Next stop.....Penske!

If anyone would be interested in my FactoryPro chip let me know. It is coming out when I put the Rene's on.

Bob

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
2001.5 SL1000, Yellow

13,023 miles, FactoryPro RSV1413 (with toggle switch) and Giannelli cans, BT010/BT020, 15 tooth front, stock rear sprocket, permanent Gerbings harness, because I ride it when the snowbanks are high and streets salty. What the heck, with Gerbings I am warm as I am in a Jacuzzi when it is zero degrees out :D

It's a Mille in sheeps clothing. People who don't know Falcos are fast are always surprised when they find out my bike is, well, FAST and I know how to ride it in corners too :redflip

I need a rear shock though. I am used to the stock shock and I don't feel I am missing much, but it is wheelie prone and I could use less of that

:biggrin

·
Registered
141 Posts
The Arrow's were already on when I bought it. They seem to work pretty good though. I've heard there really isn't a spit worth of difference between the Arrow's, Jolly's, Polini's... I guess it's just user preference.

Let me know how those Jolly's are, because mine won't last forever and I'd like another option besides a $600-700 set of Arrows.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts