Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Il Moderatore,
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And after (same day). Apparently, the rider lowsided, hit a guardrail and walked away. He was wearing full leathers, got bumps and bruises - that's it.

·
Il Moderatore,
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those pics were from California - where the roads seem to be harder to ride than here :D.... Did you know RBF and JD did well on their court appearance yesterday... Hopefully, Glen and I will get away with the same or less!

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Jim said:
Those pics were from California - where the roads seem to be harder to ride than here :D.... Did you know RBF and JD did well on their court appearance yesterday... Hopefully, Glen and I will get away with the same or less!
Got my date with the NY court...Dec. 10th.

·
Il Moderatore,
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
4 months after... They seem to be backed up with tickets in those mountain villages. :D

·
Registered
904 Posts
Jim said:
i was looking at the chairs in the background, similar charis at the starbucks in edgewater...

good to hear about jd and rbf, good luck to you and gt!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts