Votes: 21 31.3%
  • No way, I envy this hypothetical person

Votes: 10 14.9%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Loser with a slow bike
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You're 22, unemployed, live with your parents, no girlfriend, no prospects, and drive a 84 Nissan 300ZX that has paint peeling off. And as a topper, your ex is dating a guy you USED to be friends with.:rant

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
I voted no because I don't have a sportscar:redflip

·
Fine wine expert
3,306 Posts
OMG, you just made me feel so much better.

I'm 26, unemployed, no girl, no prospects, and strangely enough a former good friend of mine is dating my ex too. At least I don't live with my parents though! LOSER! :laughing

j/k

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Tyler Durden said:
OMG, you just made me feel so much better.I'm 26, unemployed, no girl, no prospects, and strangely enough a former good friend of mine is dating my ex too. At least I don't live with my parents though! LOSER!
:crackup

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes!! You.............Are................A.............Pathetic.............."LOSER"
I hope that aint you..............Nobody, I mean Nobody can be that much of a Loser. And If it were true, to reveal this means you are a dipshit loser!!:nanana :crackup

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
jason92z28 said:
You're 22, unemployed, live with your parents, no girlfriend, no prospects, and drive a 84 Nissan 300ZX that has paint peeling off. And as a topper, your ex is dating a guy you USED to be friends with.:rant
you have a bike, so it cancels everything else out:D

·
Moderator/Coder,
8,835 Posts
Haha, well, lets see. I'm 21, have a job, no GF (but have a prospect), live with parents, AND, I drive a 1988 Nissan 300ZX (but it's in nice condition) :shake

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
Life for me (at 22) wasn't great either....you're not a looser.

Loosers are people who need to put down those who have less than them in order to make themselves feel better about their lives.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
do you hang out at walmart for fun

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
RRoady said:
do you hang out at walmart for fun
I'd rather have a root canal... damn slow unbathed people everywhere... :rant

:nanana

·
Forum Leader,
18,928 Posts
:laughing
maybe not a loser but damn. Get a job, get your own income, and if the car still runs fook it :)

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
I had more going for me when I was 16 than "your friend" does at 22. That's gotta suck.:redflip :redflip

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
If the guy is happy, then he is fine by me. I know people with PHD's that live with there mothers, and dont have jobs. They choose to be happy instead. I think a person that goes against the norm, to find what they really want, is a winner.

He should ask his parents the same question. They may want his ass out of the house. :laughing

·
Registered
21,038 Posts
nahh. just time to sit and re-avaluate some things.
Its not unreachable ;)
Atleast "hypotheitcal person" knows who his friends are/aren't

·
Friend of sinners
3,714 Posts
Let's think about this for a minute.

You're 22. life has just begun!

You live at home. You have a place to live! Rent free, more than likely. Take care of your debts now before you have to start paying for the roof over your head.

You live wit your parents. You have both your parents! Do you know how many people would love for this to be true?

You're unemployed. So are a lot of people with little or no experience. Don't take it personally.

No girlfriend. So? More time to ride.

No prospects. So? More time to ride. Seriously, this will take care of itself once you meet the right girl. You don't have to force the issue.

An '84 Nissan 300ZX. You have a car. You have a sportscar.

With the paint peeling off. Is that the worst thing you can say about your car? If so, you're doing great! Would you rather have say, a '77 Nova with a blown-up tranny?

Your ex-friend is going out with your ex-girlfriend. You got rid of both of them. You are an astute judge of character.

See? Life isn't so bad. You're actually quite well-off.

·
Loser with a slow bike
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Aquarello-- Thats definitely an interesting way of evaluating "this persons" life.

Actually life isn't that bad, this guy is just getting VERY frustrated. He just graduated college, and is in the process of interviewing. He has enough money to buy the car he wants but just cant find one for sale. He currently has no debts to pay off, since his parents are awesome. Could be alot worse. It's just frustrating for him to have a degree but no job, money, but can't find the car, great personality, but no gf. :confused :shake

·
Registered
24,630 Posts
jason92z28 said:

i think you are cool, cause that describes me except im 29 and drive a worse piece of shit car

1 - 20 of 34 Posts