• I live in a cave

Votes: 16 24.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GF tells me I am anti-social. I'm not big on large crowds of people or mingling with folks I don't know. What about youse?:confused

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
CantDrv55 said:
My GF tells me I am anti-social. I'm not big on large crowds of people or mingling with folks I don't know. What about youse?:confused
I'm like that too. :redflip

When I get to know people better then I'm ok. :D

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
CantDrv55 said:
Your anti-social? Never would of guessed it.

I guess I'm more antisocial then social. I like people, but I'm not the one to start a conversation unless its about weightlifting, cars or bikes.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I am not "anti" social like hating people or plotting mail bombs, but I can be happy if left alone. I do hate morons, though.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I am the "life of the party" as long as I am with friends. Otherwise, I don't care for crowds and can come across as anti-social.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Jaymz04 said:
I am the "life of the party" as long as I am with friends. Otherwise, I don't care for crowds and can come across as anti-social.
You? :shake Naw....I don't believe it. :redflip :D

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
depends on the situation, just give me a while with people i dont know and ill be alright

·
Registered
203 Posts
used to be social, recently anti-social. People are just too time consuming, and cars and motorcycles are just so much more damn reliable! :laughing :laughing Thats my opinion, and im stickin with it. Around my friends im just myself, and never feel like i have to prove myself.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
depends on whats going on, if I dun know anyone where I am I am pretty anti-social...
I;'ll just sit aroundf and look mean...

but if I know people its a 50/50 chance wether I will antisocial or not..

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
chammer said:
me? post useless dribble? never! :D
hey, thats my job!!!

·
Grand Master Fu
1,934 Posts
I hate people in general and don't like being around large groups of people either. A lot of people I know call me grandpa and I enjoy being a hermit. :redflip

1 - 20 of 57 Posts