Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Soul Man
8,169 Posts
Jay, I have to apologize. I am truly sorry.

Yes, I have compared Olive Garden food to tractor sludge, dog vomit, Spaghetti-O's and toe jam- and I even went so far as to insinuate that you had gone to work at Waffle House.

But IHOP? Come on buddy, surely there is a place for you in the fake Italian food sector.

Won't you at least consider Chucky Cheese? I mean, hey, at least they have that giant mouse and those cool multi-colored balls you can jump around in.

You don't have to answer now, I know you're hurting. Just promise you'll think about it, OK?

JC

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
askmrjesus said:
Jay, I have to apologize. I am truly sorry.

Yes, I have compared Olive Garden food to tractor sludge, dog vomit, Spaghetti-O's and toe jam- and I even went so far as to insinuate that you had gone to work at Waffle House.

But IHOP? Come on buddy, surely there is a place for you in the fake Italian food sector.

Won't you at least consider Chucky Cheese? I mean, hey, at least they have that giant mouse and those cool multi-colored balls you can jump around in.

You don't have to answer now, I know you're hurting. Just promise you'll think about it, OK?

JC
I Don't Know What You're Talking About...

So Here's A Bunny With The Jesus Pancake On It's Head.

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,142 Posts
didnt you see jesus in a potato Jay? :confused

·
Registered
688 Posts
Someone will put it on ebay and get like 150,000 big ones for it. . . Gosh. JC Can't you just give a regular autograph? Like with a signature?

Or put your face in some of my food. I could use the money!

·
Moderator,
17,102 Posts
If anyone finds Jesus in a ham it's fake. Just so you know, I don't want my friends bidding on fake pork stigmata...wait, not stigmata, what is the word for Jesus appearing in stuff?

Do they even have a word for that? Because at first it was usually Mary who'd show up in odd places, now Jesus is getting in on it apparently.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts