Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TRUST-N-ME
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could this be true? :rolleyes Is superbike1 our old friend Assassin in disguise? :eek :barf :eek Is this the end of our new/old friend? :lmao :shrug Stay tuned :toilet for next weeks exciting adventures here on C-forums.....
:twoguns :badass :greenflam :wheelie
:toast :takeit :leghump :2weird :wailin :chair :drummer

·
Registered
31 Posts
WHAT AN INTERESTING RIDERS...i AM NEW TO ALBUQERQUE AND WAS LOOKING FOR RIDERS THAT I CAN CONNECT WITH. SOMEBODY TOLD ME ABOUT THE RIDERS IN STA FE PARTICULARLY LONGSHOT...AND ASSASSIN...I HAVE EMAILED HIM BEFORE WAS WELCOMED TO RIDE WITH THE GROUP. I ALSO HEARD ABOUT FZ1 AS A FAST RIDER WHO HAS A GRILFRIEND NAMED ASSASSIN...aCTUALLY I KNEW ASSASSIN BEFORE FROM LOS ALAMOS...I DON'T KNOW IF SHE REMEMBERED ME. SORRY GUYS I KEPT YOU ALL EXCITED AND HEART POUNDING...

·
TRUST-N-ME
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Superbike1 said:
WHAT AN INTERESTING RIDERS...i AM NEW TO ALBUQERQUE AND WAS LOOKING FOR RIDERS THAT I CAN CONNECT WITH. SOMEBODY TOLD ME ABOUT THE RIDERS IN STA FE PARTICULARLY LONGSHOT...AND ASSASSIN...I HAVE EMAILED HIM BEFORE WAS WELCOMED TO RIDE WITH THE GROUP. I ALSO HEARD ABOUT FZ1 AS A FAST RIDER WHO HAS A GRILFRIEND NAMED ASSASSIN...aCTUALLY I KNEW ASSASSIN BEFORE FROM LOS ALAMOS...I DON'T KNOW IF SHE REMEMBERED ME. SORRY GUYS I KEPT YOU ALL EXCITED AND HEART POUNDING...
Interesting, very interesting, lets see if I can say this delicately. A quick analysis of your response tells me I’ve struck a nerve. Now… this is the part where I’m supposed to drop a tear for you but due to our water restrictions I can’t and doing so would be asking me to partake in acts of questionable legality.

Besides, Albq is a big town with tons of riders why come all the way up north to ride? You also list owning an R1, the last thing we need is two fast riders for us to try keeping up with, FZ and you. There’s my 2 cents, boy I love charities.

·
Go Big or Go Home! Hum, no wonder I'm broken.
395 Posts
Ya.... I don't think I can handle a lot more yelling in my state.....

Dude, stop typing in all caps!!!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I lived in Los Alamos before and has moved. I have been around Sta Fe. I moved to Albuquerque due to a reason beyond control...sorry guys that this made you all excited.

·
395 Posts
When you type in all caps... you're YELLING at people.... which if you are is fine, but if you're not then why do it?

:nanana

·
395 Posts
The young ones have soooo much to learn....

·
Registered
151 Posts
well well...

Watch out folks... taking my name in vain! The wrath of the monsoon might rain down on you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts