Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay look I'm not looking advice from people that never have used a attorney nor people that just heard other people use attorney! just trying to save time.

If you have hired a attorney in person, i want to hear from u!


Last night my tire blow out, and I used the xpress lane to exit on the freeway, I got a fucken ticket for that!!!! I explianed to the dumb ass cop. that there was no shoulder to pull over too, and I showed him the the blown tire! yet I get a $$150 ticket!!!! grrrrrrrrr. hate dumb cops......

this happened on I5 north (lynnwood) were the new express lane exit is, I think exit 190A or so....

so I need the best attorney? who knows one? I hear of Doug Silva alot?

help!


Ps- sorry about the grammer and spelling, I'm pissed!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,533 Posts
cops like that need to have their balls cut of so they cannot contaminate the world with more of thier kind.

what an asshole.
 

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
Joined
·
5,602 Posts
If thats the way it happened feel sorry for you...sucks....
Were you going in the right direction of traffic?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,030 Posts
request discovery and see if he mentions the tire in his report, if so you shouldnt need a lawyer for the judge. If its not in there, you`ll need one and some luck. Roll the dice
 

·
This little piggy went to market...
Joined
·
2,684 Posts
Did the officer cite you for violating the carpool lane or for pulling over in a no stopping zone?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,437 Posts
Damn Elias thats some messed up :shit Sorry man:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cited for Car pool lane Violation
 

·
This little piggy went to market...
Joined
·
2,684 Posts
Elias said:
Cited for Car pool lane Violation
That blows. :mad

Definitely fight it and let them know that it was due to a vehicle malfunction.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,406 Posts
Make sure your ducks are in a row, and contact a local media source. If things happened the way you suggest, the cop should be fired - as his judgement is CLEARLY poor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
752 Posts
I know I’m resurrecting an old post. (I used the search button).

Where's Mitch Green located and has he helped anyone here with bike accidents?

noticing wierd things after the accident. Getting bad vibes with their insurance.
I didn't have insurance.
 

·
SHHHHITZILLA
Joined
·
9,452 Posts
fuck doug silva, totally unprofessional and he tends to wing it, get mitch green.
 

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
Joined
·
20,003 Posts
nohands said:
I know I’m resurrecting an old post. (I used the search button).

Where's Mitch Green located and has he helped anyone here with bike accidents?

noticing wierd things after the accident. Getting bad vibes with their insurance.
I didn't have insurance.
You may want an accident attorney. I believe Mitch green is just a speeding ticket guy but I could be wrong
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,572 Posts
LickMyHeaderPipe said:
request discovery and see if he mentions the tire in his report, if so you shouldnt need a lawyer for the judge. If its not in there, you`ll need one and some luck. Roll the dice
GET A LAWYER. Odds are against you if you don't regardless of facts. Judges were once lawyers (still are, I know...but you know what I mean) and if they think you're being cheap about supporting their profession, you're screwed no matter what. Mucklestone is good - any of them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
752 Posts
LauraLynne said:
GET A LAWYER. Odds are against you if you don't regardless of facts. Judges were once lawyers (still are, I know...but you know what I mean) and if they think you're being cheap about supporting their profession, you're screwed no matter what. Mucklestone is good - any of them
Thanks, I sure hope it's not long and drawn out. I think they will total the bike.
Also, their insurance (USAA) called me and said they will not
cover any medical costs. Thats just BS.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top