Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this is my last week in town before i head home for the holidays. and in trade for getting a week off of work i need to come in this sunday(12/19/04) and do all the stuff that wont get done when i'm gone.

this means that i'm out for any sunday rides :( . but if any of ya'll aren't riding that day and want to do a late lunch, i think it would be cool to hang out for a little while in the afternoon. i should get my lunch break around 1:00ish and i was thinking of stopping in at Hill's Cafe --> http://www.hillscafe.com/

i don't know if any of you have been to Hill's since they re-opened a couple of years ago, but i really like it. it's in south Austin about a mile south of Ben White(Hwy 290) on S. Congress. i am definately gonna be there (bikeless unfortunately) and if any of ya'll wanna join me just post up, PM me, call me at work on Sunday(380-7467), or just be there at about 1:00.
--Dano

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Hey Dano...if ya were closer Id be there in a heartbeat! Have a safe and good holiday! Travel safely!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kat_600 said:
Hey Dano...if ya were closer Id be there in a heartbeat!
understandable, but when we do lunch in Bedford, you got no excuses.

so far we got The Fat Kid and the Vehicle for Finding Revlon ... damn, i may be the coolest one there for a change.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Up yours butt-munchie-boy!!!

You think we're such a bunch of sad, loser bastardos that we have nothing better to do at this holiday time but sit and listen to you spout a lot of crap about how you've got skillz?

Riiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhttttt!

I'm working Sunday, but will try to make it to Hill's for 1.

:nanana

·
Registered
637 Posts
flying_scotsman said:
What a gal! Taking time away from her wedding to see Dano. Who're ye marrying? ;)
:crackup :rofl you're funny...... :D

If I had it my way, I would just hang out as long as possible during lunch and then head to the wedding on the bike after a nice ride.....unfortunately this is a "dressy" type wedding so I gotsa get home early and get all dolled up.....

·
Registered
179 Posts
You know ... I live only a mile away, passed Hill's hundreds of times, and have never went in. In fact, I got some 87 at the crappy Conoco across the street just today. Might show up if I wake up early enough. :nanana

I'll have a yellow helmet, blue jacket, and be riding the beat-up 250.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BTW, i was reminded on the way to work this morning about certain popo hiding spots.

if you are coming down Ben White to exit S. Congress, under the First street and the Congress bridges you may have some bikers with badges and radar guns waiting for you.

be careful

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
this has nothing to do with lunch, but im superstitious and the 13 replies on this thread is making me nervous.

so for the 14th reply, here's something to help AustinVFR's attitude :nanana

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
good lunch, dudes and dudettes. thanx for hanging out with me. makes working on sunday just a bit more bearable. hope ya'll had a good ride afterwards. and Grant, we'll wrangle you out to a bike night in the near future

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.