Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well like the topic says I'm looking for a hand putting together a avatar. I have tried various things to no avail so I'm turning to my brothers and sisters here on CFC to lend me a hand. If your bored and have some time and would like to help out. Drop me a line at [email protected]. I'm up late so feel free to send anytime. Thanks in advance all!

ps if you come to austin I'll buy the beer if ya help me out :D

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
you gotta be a little more specific than hey i want an avatar :D do you want your name? a bike perhaps? or just something creatively different?

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have some pictures I want to include in the avatar but haven't found a good way to stick them all togehter correctly. I dig the choas design webpages and such so I like the modernish look. If your bored I can send you the pictures or links or whatever to see what you can come up with.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
you can send them to my e-mail addy. i can't get to it right now cause i'm at work and don't have any editing software on this comp but i can get it to it after i take a nap :D

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks madkat. I sent off to your e-mail. If anyone else wants to take a crack at it I'll start a contest and the winner gets a 6 pack mailed to their house :D

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
damn i guess that means i can't just throw it together. do we get a deadline on this like the pumkin carving contest :redflip

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Contest ends Oct 11th. Employees of Fly By Night Industries a subsidiary of Xtant Inc are not elegable for entry. Please contact your mom for further rules.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts