Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
USMC 0341 '89-'93
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
View out the kitchen window this morning. We had blizzard conditions last night. At times you couldn't tell where the road was or what side of it you were on. My partner and I continually wondered what the heck were people doing out in this weather.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
-6 deg F. here. High of about +8 deg F. WHoopiE! :p

The day after tomorrow is Winter Solstice, the sun's makin' a comeback! :bounce

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Sounds like a nice day for a ride:redflip

Today is supposed to be mid 40's but we will have a high of 20 tomorrow with some snow and freezing rain:(

Tom

·
Registered
628 Posts
What is your monthly heating bill?

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
It's fucking raining here.. :rolleyes

I wanted to learn to snowboard this year. I get one whole month. I sail at the end of January till the middle of March. So that gives me about 30 days this winter.. :clap

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
I hate winter. And I hate Michigan. And it's not even as cold down here as it is up there. How do you deal with it Ed??

I saw an outdoor thermometer on a bank this morning when I was driving home and it said it was 0. I don't know if it was accurate though 'cause I was in downtown Detroit so it coulda been a broken POS. Either way, the cold made me want to cry.... :cry

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Yeah, winter sucks...

I'll agree winter sucks - especially here in Austin. I mean I actually had to go find a jacket this morning...

:nanana :nanana :nanana

Attachments

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Re: Yeah, winter sucks...

JoshuaTree said:
I'll agree winter sucks - especially here in Austin. I mean I actually had to go find a jacket this morning...

:nanana :nanana :nanana
Um, if you wouldn't mind... could you please GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! :laughing

I'm just kidding. I'm just jealous that I'm not the one who lives where it's warm and gets to laugh at all us poor bastards who live where it's cold!!

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
Nick Name said:
It's fucking raining here.. :rolleyes
Same here. It snowed a bit really early this morning but now it's going to rain and then freeze again. Covers everything in ice. At least it's fun to watch the drivers test out thier ABS in the yard at work though:laughing
D.T. said:
The day after tomorrow is Winter Solstice, the sun's makin' a comeback! :bounce
Holy shit I forgot all about that WOO!:clap
You would never tell up here though. The longest and coldest part of the winter is still ahead:shake

·
At a loss for words....
3,698 Posts
Current Conditions for Houston, TX (77027)

67°F
Partly Cloudy Feels Like
67°F

Beautiful here too, but stuck doing house stuff for Christmas, but hey, the Texans are playing so its not all bad...:D

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
:shake

Attachments

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Good weather, bad day

Seeing all these BRRRRRR posts makes me really glad I left Ohio years ago. Will go to Taos or Angel Fire if'n I want the white stuff.

60+ today. Gorgeous. Several of us went out for a run at the twisties, and the road zigged when the F4I rider thought it was gonna zag.:(
He rode it home, but it aint gonna ride anywhere again soon...Point is, here in paradise, we have a 11 month riding season.If you up north can't ride, we're taking care of it for you here in south Texas;) .

#1 of 2

Attachments

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
ha ha

Current Conditions for Pensacola, FL (32526)

58°F

UV Index: 1 Low
Dew Point: 27°F
Humidity: 31%
Visibility: 7.0 miles
Pressure: 30.04 inches and rising
Wind: From the Northwest at 15 gusting to

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
66 F here. Went for a nice long straight roaded ride. Dangit, we need some hills here.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
You all are gonna hate this, but:

Current conditions As of 12:47 PM PST
at Santee, California

Partly Cloudy
Temperature: 79°
Wind: Calm
Dewpoint: 32°
Humidity: 18%
Visibility: 25.0 miles

It's actually 82° here now.

·
USMC 0341 '89-'93
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now it's minus 16 degrees Fahrenheit. I know it says minus 15 but it dropped another degree in the last 15 minutes. It'll be a cold one tonight. Hopefully I won't have a reason to get out of the car.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 52 Posts