Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys, and girl. i head back out to the land of no heat and poor waterproofing monday. i am supposed to be back friday again. then i get a week that i can be home :O

·
Registered
395 Posts
Damn Brent, you make the field sound like it's a bad place.

Most of my best memories are from blowing shit up in the field and, to be honest going to the field is the only part I miss about being out.
Garrison life was always such a pain in the ass with all the DUI's, bounced checks, hot piss tests, babysitting suicidal assholes and formations.
I'll take the field any day over all that crap.

·
Scenic Rider
963 Posts
no.....lol...............but I went past a whole bunch of fields today.....!!!:clap

and cows and other texas "wildlife",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:sun

·
Registered
395 Posts
1st Cav, 3-82 FA.
We used to go to the field the last week of every month. No exceptions.
Bunch of trips to NTC which I loved and a whole bunch of time out in the field with our new Paladins.
Life was grand, then our commander in chief decided that we would be an international police force.
I chose not to re-up.
Best 8 years of my working life.
All I got left is a bunch of memories, awards and my name on a plaque in III Corps for Audie Murphy.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Damn Ed, that's pretty hardcore, especially for a cannon cocker! You loved it soooo much you even stuck around here, too :laughing

·
Registered
311 Posts
To hell with the FA I say, been with MLRS and now the 109A6 and it all sucks!!! Never again will I think a 11B is dumb, the 13 series has taken the cake with stupidity!!!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol he was a 13f :)) no wonder he liked the field, they dont do shit. what company 3-82 were you in ed? i support 3-82 now

·
Registered
906 Posts
MotoTiller said:
... with all the DUI's, bounced checks, hot piss tests, babysitting suicidal assholes ...
+1

2Ed BCT going on 4.5 years now and I don't know any better but this field problem is the most unplaned I have ever been a part of we don't know what were going to do this week for company lanes (me being in a HHC) so the commander has said hip pocket training would be a great idea! Any one around for Black Jack Lightning 3+ years ago were it rained every other day, and every other day was a force on force battle. God I love the old Army.

·
Registered
395 Posts
brent said:
lol he was a 13f :)) no wonder he liked the field, they dont do shit. what company 3-82 were you in ed? i support 3-82 now
You are funny Brent. I was a 13B, I actually worked in the field.
Bravo Battery 3-82.
Matter of fact I have my name on a few plaques at Divarty as well.
Gun Bunny all the way.
No Dummy here.
E1-E6 in 6 yrs, 12 AAM's, 2 Arcom's, tons of certificates and coins. Maxed out correspondance course points in my second year, when I say maxed out - I mean they told me that I had to be a Warrant Officer to take anymore.
Maybe I just took my job more seriously than you guys do.:nanana

James...I'd have to agree with you there, with the collective mentality of the 13 series...it's no wonder I went so far. It was too easy!:laughing

Two weeks after I got out Alpha Battery threw something like 11 rounds of H.E. into that guys ranch in King.
My good friend Tim was the 1SG of Alpha at the time, it got pretty ugly for him for a while

·
Registered
446 Posts
Blue Cord said:
hip pocket training would be a great idea!
:crackup

I've been runnin' Joe up and down hills with IMT since they got here in October. Poor bastards.

Like I said before... :beat

·
Scenic Rider
963 Posts
now if I was an aussie , I could take that the wrong way.............j/k

1 - 17 of 17 Posts