Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...or as much vengeance as one can have after being beat within an inch of one's life in the desert for 11 months. :D

I'm back, and slowly getting back into the swing of things (riding especially). Doing the whole reintegration stuff with the military isn't fun, either, but I don't really have a choice. I'd love to do rides, but bear with me if I have to turn you down. :whip

Many, many, many thanks and much love to Moira (azoomm) for her wonderful and loving care of mah baby (the Super Chicken). The bike is in absolutely fabulous condition, certainly lightyears better than it would have been if I had just left it to sit the entire time I was gone. I don't think words can express my gratitude of her support and her friendship. THANK YOU!!! :leghump

Oh, and those of you who have known me... I am finally of (legal) drinking age. And I am more than willing to go out for a drink (or two). I certainly have plenty of time to make up for. :toast

All that said, I am absolutely, completely, utterly relieved and happy to be home. Thank you to all of you for your support. Believe me, the military very greatly appreciates it!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
No, Thank YOU

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
welcome home girl... glad you are finally back!!!!

and Thank you for serving.. ;)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
i've never met you, but M told me about you..so welcome home and thanks for helping preserve freedom while over there :thumb. we'll have to do that drinking thing ;)

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
:clap

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Welcome Home! :clap

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome home safely and thanks for doing what you did over there.
Be happy to know M took such amazing care of your bike it was touching.....tear...

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Welcome back !

Um, I've met your bike, but not you..yet. :D

Thanks for what you do ! :usa

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Welcome home and THANK YOU for your courage and dedication to our country! Have a wonderful holiday at HOME!!!

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Welcome back, and thanks for your service to our country. :thumb

Never met you, but I'm quite familiar w/ your bike! :)

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bahahaha! :crackup I expected the "met your bike, but not you" thing. I still get quite a kick out of it, though. :redflip Glad to know my reputation... or my bike, at least... precedes me. :D

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
:D :D :D

Girl, you're awesome... you already know I think that... hell, I thought that LONG before last Christmas :D

Now, to plan the parties... :giddy Must rally the ladies ;) AND, introduce YOU to everyone that has met your bike :laughing

Thanks again, and again, and again for takin' care of business :hail

1 - 20 of 21 Posts