Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking at picking up a good backpack for riding. The el Cheapo that I bought at Wal-Mart just isn't cutting it anymore. I've seen the Deuter one that the Aerostitch catalog offers, but wondered if there where any others out there somebody might recommend?

·
How 'bout you go get the ball
2,228 Posts
My wife uses a really good medium sized hiking back pack. It was a little expensive but worth it for the comfort. We picked it up at a place called EMS (eastern mountain equipment). It has the waist strap and a place for a camel bag. And best of all it matches her bike. I will look at the make when I get home and let ya know what it is.

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
hondasarge said:
So I'm looking at picking up a good backpack for riding. The el Cheapo that I bought at Wal-Mart just isn't cutting it anymore. I've seen the Deuter one that the Aerostitch catalog offers, but wondered if there where any others out there somebody might recommend?

That one looks pretty sweet sarge! I just use a plain ole back pack. Don't use one enough to put any serious money getting a nice one. If you get that one let me/us know how it works.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
I have a Timberland that was about 50 bucks. It's big and roomy and has two sets of chest straps so you can clamp it down pretty tight. I've had it on at well over 100 and it really wasn't a burden. Make sure you get one that has the waist and chest straps...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts