Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

badass SV

1K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  TL1000Rob 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That's a nice scoot , but that Folan motor in the RS250 chassis is what really does it for me - kinda like a Hawk but bigger and better ! The V3 2 smoker in the NC-30 chassis also rocks .
FWIW , Jim Davis started out building hella cool Hawks and I would be a right bastid if I didn't give him a big MADPROPZ PLAYA for hooking me up with a gratis carbon front fender a couple weeks ago @ the Hawk Rally :cool:

#3 ·
that is very nice.
but that is alot of money into an SV.
GSXR1000 front end
Triumph SSS(I think)
wolf undertail exhaust.

I don't think I would have put that money into an SV(but there aren't many people that would spend the money I have on the old GSXR, either:D).

#6 ·
I dont like it I mean it looks cool If you didn't know that it was a frankenbike. Photoshop?

#9 ·
sv's look good in pics but when i see them in person i just dont like them:shake

#13 ·
I'd take it.....and walk away from 1k riders in the canyons. :burnout:

Problem is you know where most of the parts came from. Specially that F4 tailsection. ugh....it's a nice idea but direct copies aren't my idea of an "aftermarket equipped" motorcycle...just alot of professional gerryrigging.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.