Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. So I'm 25 and my hairline is already receeding. Is there anything out there that works well? The rogain site seemed to say that it's only for bald spots and not receeding.... also, how much is this stuff gonna cost me?

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Don't they sell spray on hair for like $5 per can???

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
One of my closest buddies has the same problem, plus a pot belly, and the fukker STILL gets all the women. So, I would'nt worry.

·
Thanks for having us all these years, Rez. Best o
20,204 Posts
FrostByte said:
shave it all off and forget about it:p
+1

Don't worry about it - look at Patrick Stewart, Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, etc. Chicks love 'em.

Remember: You are not your hair.

·
Registered
890 Posts
FrostByte said:
shave it all off and forget about it:p

+1 I love a man with a bald head. :idhitit Just as long as its not lumpy that is.....:p

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the suggestions, but I don't know if I'll look OK with a shaved head. I don't think I have the head shape for it. I would prefer to keep the hair as long as possible.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'm on the other side of the fence. If my hairline would receed a bit I might have a forehead.
If I were in your shoes, I'd shave it and go. For that matter I'm considering doing it myself.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
The only thing that works is hair transplant. They take it from the back and seed the front. My brother-in-law had it done and it looks great. But they're gonna tell you not to wear a helmet for sure. Look at the bright side, no helmet hair.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Shave it man, that is what I did and my wife loves it!!! Plus a lot of the meds. cause you to have a limp noodle.

Hey think of it this way.....

Do I want hair and take the chance of not getting "it" up OR shave the head and fuck like a rabbit!!!!

Hmmm what to do!!!!???:redflip

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Just remember it's because of all your testosterone !

They don't call it the testosterone burn for nothing !

TLM

Shave that shit off :redflip

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JEWELZ007 said:
Post a pic and I'm sure some of the ladies will tell you what you should do. Shave it or save it. :laughing
Please be gentle:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.