Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling for a friend.

2ft. Ball Python For Sale

$200 /obo. Price includes a tank, heat pad, heat lamp, UV lamp, Extra 75 watt heat bulb, book (in picture), and the log (in picture).

He is 4mo. old and has never striked at anybody. Easy to take care of, only needs to be fed 2 mice, 1 day per week. If you have never owned a snake before, they are very low maintenance.

PM offers or questions..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Attachments

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Attachments

·
squirrelly fucker
4,008 Posts
my roomate has one just like that.... almost identical set up too.

very cool pets and super low maintenance.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
yup very low maintenance and they are great neck warmers.. just keep em warm and they are happy..

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
I've never understood the fear of snakes. I used to work in a pet store and I was the defacto fish and reptile guy because no-one else but the owner could deal with the lizards and snakes. :shrug

Constrictors are actually nice pets. They like to cuddle. Mostly around your neck. I'm not kidding. You're warm and you're just the right size to wrap around. They'll get up there and snooze all day if you let them.

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Absolutely! I used to have 7ft ball python that I took with me everywhere. He would wrap around my waste and then up to my neck. loved it. Didn't even notice he was there most of the time. I blame Hollywood for peoples fear or fear of the unknown about the reptile, etc.

·
***Site Owner***
2,812 Posts
Ho big do they need to be to be too strong for a grown person to remove them if they got mad and were around your neck! It may be a stupid question but I seriously am curious!

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Only if you're holding their food :dumbass. You need to wash your hands after you're done feeding them.

I had my ball for 7 years and never was biten once. :redflip

·
I'm a Krazy SQUID!
3,972 Posts
WA//M said:
what's so sick about a snake? :confused
ok, so maybe it was that when i was 6 or 7 years old...i was sitting on the couch in the living room and saw a snake go behind the couch. we didn't own a snake...my brothers had brought it in and let it loose in the house. we had a heck of a time finding/capturing the thing and my mom was super disgusted by it. and yeah, it was just gross. i'm not really scared of snakes, more like...i just think they are gross and i can't see why anyone would want to keep one as a pet. I guess same thing goes for ferrets...they are rodents...but actually, they are kinda cool. i used to hate them, but several of my friends have had them and loved them so much. i guess it's not that much different than me having siberian dwarf hamsters (tweedle dee and tweedle dum)... they're rodents too. just soft cute rodents.

·
Twat did you say?
7,468 Posts
Ya but Snakes dont shit all over your house like Ferrets!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Romeo said:
i don't like snakes cause they bite! Biting is not cool!!:shake
I thought you had one and it got loose in your office, and stalked you for a week!! haha.....maybe that's the real reason you hate snakes?
I want one big enough to eat my neighbor's chihuahua- it's 14 years old, doesn't have its bottom teeth, so it drools like a muthaf$#%...it looks like a martian popping thing and shakes like crazy.....someone needs to put that thing out of its misery.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts