Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to I-club.com alot, and when the WRX came out, a bunch or morons started posting, so this dude made RS25.com for the older Scoobies. It became popular to try and get banned over on I-club. Yeah its childish, but as most childsih things go, incredibly entertaining. Is that gonna happen between SBN and CF? Deuling message boards? I'm not going first....

IAn

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Rancid said:
I got to I-club.com alot, and when the WRX came out, a bunch or morons started posting, so this dude made RS25.com for the older Scoobies. It became popular to try and get banned over on I-club. Yeah its childish, but as most childsih things go, incredibly entertaining. Is that gonna happen between SBN and CF? Deuling message boards? I'm not going first....

IAn

No, I dun think that will happen here...
I am sure some will do it, but most have already let it go already and are just glad to be here cause ir friggin rocks...

I wouldnt suggest anyone do this, just let it all go, no point crying over spilled milk.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
same exact thing happened on a board i post on, it wasnt pretty

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well its good to know I can still be loyal to both.

·
I miss my daggone stars
12,002 Posts
Rancid said:
Well its good to know I can still be loyal to both.

Well this ain't no east coast/west coast or crips vs bloods kinda deal. Unlike RIVALS we're all sportbike fans....so there IS no "loyal" or "turf" :confused

There is no reason NOT to be a member on every sportbike board OUT THERE!!

But you'll spend most of your time on one or another.

I can't see why anyone would participate in the site bashing :confused :rolleyes

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
CasterTroy said:
Well this ain't no east coast/west coast or crips vs bloods kinda deal. Unlike RIVALS we're all sportbike fans....so there IS no "loyal" or "turf" :confused
:laughing :laughing
Good one Caster, all that CNN and Movies telling you crips and bloods...that was a early mid 90's thing...now it's all about family, respect and money
Gangs are now like a mini Mob, they are comming back to organized crime not worry about east coast west coast schitt...wast of time, lives, and money

Other words, well put
Do don't irratate, or Caster will have to regulate :redflip :redflip

Peace Out

·
Registered
294 Posts
vizsladog44 said:
Thats really knida stupid......:rolleyes :shake
I hear that! No need to give CF, the Administrators and Mods. a bad name.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
that happened on my cage board superhonda.com when it went down for about 2 months with absolutely no notice whatsoever before it went down and no notice when it came back up, even to us moderators... needless to stay it started a big shit fest and most moved on to other boards... now most are back at SHO other than a very large group of exiled del sol owners which caused alot of crap... that happened last year and people are still coming over from the board Honda-Vision where most people went during the down time and are still starting shit and getting banned... but the car-scene and bike-scene are like going from a room full of 3rd graders to a college class room, so i dont think we'll experience half the problems as you would on a car-board

·
Super Moderator
23,498 Posts
Gessh. I remember when we got into wars with Cycleworld, SB.WS (old owner), LS-6.com, and some other board back on SBN. Really pathetic. Most of them (other than LS-6) was caused by some idiot who got banned from SBN and got his buddies to start crap up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts