Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'M SO CONFUSED. IT"S PISSING ME OFF, BECAUSE THE MODERATOR WON'T RESPOND BACK TO ME. I KEEP POSTING MY AD FOR MY POCKETING BIKE THAT I AM PARTING OUT POSTED IT IN PARTS/GEAR AND POCKETBIKES FOR SALE AND THEY BOTH GOT DELETED THE MODERATOR AINT GOT THE BALLS TO RESPOND BACK.
IT"S NOT LIKE I AM BREAKING AN FORUM RULES. SO HEY STUPID QUIT DELETING MY POST ARE YOU THAT DUMB FOR BEING A MODERATOR. READ YOUR OWN RULES STUPID IDIOT. I DIDN'T BREAK ANY RULES SO PUT THEM BACK UP I AM TIRED OF EVERYDAY POSTING A NEW AD AND THEN THEM GETTING DELETED AND OBVIOSULY YOUR DOING IT CUZ U ARE THE MODERATOR. BUT YET YOU WON'T RESPOND BACK TO MY EMAILS. YOU CAN BAN ME AND ALL YOU WANT, BUT THIS IS A GAY SERVER AND YOUR A GAY MODERATOR. READ THE RULES DUMMY. I KEPT IT CLEANER THAN WHAT I SHOULD, BECAUSE KIDS READ THIS. HEY AND I DON'T CARE IF I GET FLAMMED FOR THIS, BECAUSE YOUR GAY ZDAMAN. YOUR STUPID. READ YOUR RULES ESPECIALLY IF YOUR A MODERATOR OR ELSE CYCLEFORUMS SHOULD KICK YOU OFF BEING A MODERATOR. GOD YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID. BAN ME I DONT CAR I'LL BE BACK BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup

·
serenity now
6,055 Posts
Exhaust Pipe said:
I'M SO CONFUSED. IT"S PISSING ME OFF, BECAUSE THE MODERATOR WON'T RESPOND BACK TO ME. I KEEP POSTING MY AD FOR MY POCKETING BIKE THAT I AM PARTING OUT POSTED IT IN PARTS/GEAR AND POCKETBIKES FOR SALE AND THEY BOTH GOT DELETED THE MODERATOR AINT GOT THE BALLS TO RESPOND BACK.
IT"S NOT LIKE I AM BREAKING AN FORUM RULES. SO HEY STUPID QUIT DELETING MY POST ARE YOU THAT DUMB FOR BEING A MODERATOR. READ YOUR OWN RULES STUPID IDIOT. I DIDN'T BREAK ANY RULES SO PUT THEM BACK UP I AM TIRED OF EVERYDAY POSTING A NEW AD AND THEN THEM GETTING DELETED AND OBVIOSULY YOUR DOING IT CUZ U ARE THE MODERATOR. BUT YET YOU WON'T RESPOND BACK TO MY EMAILS. YOU CAN BAN ME AND ALL YOU WANT, BUT THIS IS A GAY SERVER AND YOUR A GAY MODERATOR. READ THE RULES DUMMY. I KEPT IT CLEANER THAN WHAT I SHOULD, BECAUSE KIDS READ THIS. HEY AND I DON'T CARE IF I GET FLAMMED FOR THIS, BECAUSE YOUR GAY ZDAMAN. YOUR STUPID. READ YOUR RULES ESPECIALLY IF YOUR A MODERATOR OR ELSE CYCLEFORUMS SHOULD KICK YOU OFF BEING A MODERATOR. GOD YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID. BAN ME I DONT CAR I'LL BE BACK BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME
:crackup

·
TRUST-N-ME
530 Posts
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE AFTER THE BEEP...........BEEEEEP............IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLACE A CALL, PLEASE HANG UP AND TRY AGAIN.

·
Moderator,
2,201 Posts
Very mature post.:rolleyes

Ok lets see.

1. I haven't been on here all day. Was out riding. Then watched the super bowl.

2. I didn't touch any of your posts. Regard back to 1.

·
CF Security Administrator,
6,639 Posts
He didn't delete them, I did .....I did so because you spammed the exact same message across multiple forums. Sorry if it got your panties in a bunch, but was it really necessary to post the EXACT same message to 3 different forums (2 of which it clearly didn't belong in)?

If you still wish to be banned, let me know........

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I apologized ZDAMAN.
But I posted one in Bikes for sale and one in Gear/Parts for sale and another one in the yardsale section. I can see why it doesn't belong in the yard sale, but It didn't need to be deleted from Bikes and Parts and Gear for sale.
How can a complete bike not be posted in the BIKES section and PARTS AND GEAR WHEN I'M PARTING IT OUT.
Makes no SENSE to me. AND IF LIKE YOU SAID DIDN'T BELONG IN 2 OF THE SECTIONS WHY DID YOU DELETE ALL POST. STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
CF Security Administrator,
6,639 Posts
I deleted all of them for one simple reason....

If you can't manage to find the time to figure out where the ad goes and put it in the appropriate place, why should I (or any other staff member for that matter) do so for you?

You call me "stupid" ......I'd personally submit that if you don't care about it any more than that, why should I?

Edit ....NM ...Since you have such an obvious disdain for posting here, I've opted to help you out and ban your account ....see your email for further information.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
:laughing :laughing

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
:crackup :crackup

·
There's a gun in my truck
4,816 Posts
:crackup

We have some of the most intelligent people on CF.. :shake :laughing

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
:crackup Somebody should sticky this.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
This should be put on the announcements forum for the Neb's to see what they shouldn't do. Man I am glad I am not like that anymore!

DeeZ

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.