Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another Bear Mt. run. I did one just about every weekend last year. This one was with my 6R. Notice the beautiful Fall folliage!

Led by Scotteq, fantastic run. At one point I think I made Scott leave some skid marks in his undies as well as mine. Went to pass a truck and ran out of room before a tight right hander...all was well, until I decided mid-turn I was going to hang off and get more grip...well, lesson learned, don't do that mid-turn! Lost traction, went wide, full tilt, scrape knee, about 3" of road left! :rolleyes:

Anyway, here's where we met, Washington Rock Park, 8:00 AM Sunday. Met Dave and James here for the first time, too.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
'nuther shot of the meeting spot.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Resting for lunch...great home-cooked joint on Rt.23 (I believe).

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A shot of James's RC51, the only one I've ever liked, along with my lovely 6R, oh how I miss thee!

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jim said:
Was this an "NJ Sportbike" ride? Not a likeable crew I heard -
I've heard the same, but never did I experience it so. Asside from John and Christian's fight back on the old .ws. I've always found Scott helpful in mechanical knowledge, John always knew great roads... Shame it didn't get going as well as it should. :(

·
U.S.A. #1
522 Posts
Cool pics! But watch those leaves, they'll put you down quick.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kevin01'Busa said:
Cool pics! But watch those leaves, they'll put you down quick.
Oh yeah...we barely made it out of the parking lot in the first pic w/o dumping! DAMN it was slippery! Especially with the morning frost/dew still clinging on!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts