Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am starting this thread since we totally hijacked Bills thread on how spooge keeps women from killing themselves:laughing

Vinny I will look aroud for some of that beer tomorrow, also what croxleys does have on tap they will let you try a sample in a shot glass to see if you like it before you buy a glass. Just dont be that guy like jimmy and the rest and drink croxley blondes all night:crackup

Tom

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Admittedly, my favorite brew is Corona, hands down. A close second is Rolling Rock, but neither of those are exotic or anything special. At the Heartland Brewery here near me in Times Square, they have the Chophouse Blonde which is amazing -- Jimmy might like that one. Maybe after the birthday smash and mash, us city guys will set something up around here, perhaps at the brewery.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
man. I am wasting no time here! I am enjoying this fine Vermont gem as we speak ~>

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vinny said:
Admittedly, my favorite brew is Corona, hands down. A close second is Rolling Rock, but neither of those are exotic or anything special. At the Heartland Brewery here near me in Times Square, they have the Chophouse Blonde which is amazing -- Jimmy might like that one. Maybe after the birthday smash and mash, us city guys will set something up around here, perhaps at the brewery.
Good but pricey, The farmer Johns oatmeal stout is my favorite. My friend keith aka brian lives right near the one down in union square:D

Tom

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Yeah, Heartland's a little pricey. :(

Then again, any beer here is bank. I bought two Coronas the other night for a smood 14 clams. :eek

But at least the holiday party had beer flowing like water!

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Vinny said:
Oh, I like Amstel Light Low Carb! :crackup

Is that nancy or what? :crackup
Edited for political correctness. :rolleyes :laughing

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ism409 said:
hehe tommy's mysterious friend
Its good to see I am not the only one who is terrible with remembering names:laughing

PS 14 for 2 coronas damn thats steep:eek thats what I hate about the city is everything is so damn expensive, thats why we drink on the train on the way in:D

Tom

·
Registered
740 Posts
Hey, like u guys all know im no drinker or know any good places to drink, but any of you heard of a place in the Village on second ave around 2-5 st called Burp Castle?? I heard of that place in the past and hear they have some serious beer on tap....

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Vinny said:
Ramstein Blonde!!
karen and I actually know the brewers from there:D

Tom

1 - 15 of 15 Posts